**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something really, REALLY needs to be done about random dungeons

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I've spoken of this before, but BS like this is happening every. Damn. Time.

Observe:

The person never came back... but, magically, as soon as I finished soloing the double linked boss, they wanted to start the next room.

It was so quick, it happened before I could even press conclude. And then, of course, I had to wait out the timer because they wouldn't conclude.

This is beyond absurd now and is moving into farce. Something has to be done about this if Kabam seriously wants us to continue randoms.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    With my timezone being what it is in relation to the rest of my alliance, I was essentially forced to use randoms. I would make it work for a while and found a couple semi-reliable "friends", but these new refresh timers are pure garbage. I used to be able to weather the storm and try again the next day if either of us had a bad run or if I got paired with a troll but that option is gone. Either get lucky and knock it out with my ranked up champs on the first try or get stuck grinding for hours in lower tiers with my C, D, and E teams and continue hoping for good luck with pairings.

At the end of the day, it just wasn't worth the headache anymore. After I opened that last crystal in Mid-Feb, I swore them off for good (or at least until they are fixed).

In that same amount of time, I can now grind more arena milestones and buy a Cavalier crystal instead.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah, I gave up on them haha. I occasionally play them when I'm bored or to help a friend, but that's it..

The timers are the main bother for me. I can't really come up with any reasons as to why they'd extend the timers, especially considering the communities opinions of the first iteration of dungeons. I guess for anyone crazy enough to purchase recharges.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Do what I do.
    Don't do dungeons. Of all the game modes they are least worthy of your time as far as time-rewards ratio

Once I get this crystal, I'm done.
    22.5K. 4.5K more until I'm done with this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I do wish the Shards required were lowered. I suppose that's the goal they want.
    Just had another awful experience with random. I feel like I'm cursed.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Tbh for randoms I just roll with the punches
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Just accept your fate, try to solo as much as you can, and then block that player. I'm assuming that you should never get matched with a player you blocked, since you would be unable to communicate?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    now we have caviler crystals handing out 5* champs like they are going out of fashion.
    I think having to save dungeon artifacts for almost two months just for a 5* is too much overkill and not appropriate anymore with how fast 5* availability has changed, Half the cost of crystals or make dungeons drop 2x the artifacts is my answer.
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    I have 15k in dungeon crystal shards. I'm not even bothering to finish it up.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    There's three options here

1. Use a friend instead of random

2. Don't use anything particularly strong, stick with maxed 4* or R3 5*

3. Use your strongest team, its risky, but the higher your PI, the likelier your partners PI is also high, higher the PI is a higher chance of a good partner.

For Kabams side, we just need a way to end dungeons faster at the next room stage. Nothing more frustrating then sitting around for 10 minutes wanting to move on to the next dungeon.
    Haji_Saab said:

Solo dungeons would have been such a great mode ... this is a disaster

It is.

When you get paired with one of these nitwits you lose your champs to the ludicrous refresh time.

You're punished for trying to use the system implemented.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Solo dungeons would have been such a great mode ... this is a disaster

I would love that
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Don't do random dungeons and find a trustable partner!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I found that you get the best random dungeon partners on the first day of the 3-day cycle. Towards the end of the 3 days it gets really bad.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious

Is there a possibility of implementing some type of litmus test for random dungeons to filter out some of these awful people?
    I wouldn't be opposed to making gates in randoms. Have your partner only be able to travel the path you choose when you say "take down node #".
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Is there a thread anywhere where people looking for partners are at? I have had problems with random matchmaking so didn’t know if there was a spot on here where people who wanted to dungeon runs could find a partner on here. Please post me link to thread if their is one.
    After all the frustration of dungeons and randoms... I pulled a Rhino.

I will never touch dungeons again. Ever.