**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp passive stun / Ultron and Mordo interactions

As the title states, Wasp’s passive stun isn’t properly interacting with Ultron and Mordo

Ultron’s regeneration isn’t interrupted with stunned by wasp.

Mordo doesn’t activate astral evade when stunned by wasp.

Thanks

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ... because its passive?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Shouldn’t matter. Description states “when stunned”.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    It's just a mechanic to chain heavy into combo, you can do it on stun immune even
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Shouldn’t matter. Description states “when stunned”.

unfortunately, experience tells us it does matter.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It doesn't matter if it is a debuff or not. It should work on that scenarios really, so I guess its a bug
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    No it's a passive stun... Works as intended... One of her main uses is to use the heavy mid combo to inflict weakness! If it didn't work she would be even harder to use... She's great as she is
    It is a stun.
    It works against debuff immune node because is not a debuff. Id doesn't work on stun immune nodes because it is a stun.

Ultron ability should be cancelled by her stun. Mordo also should trigger astral evade while under her stun
    @Kabam Miike

Please offer an opinion here
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

It is a stun.
    It works against debuff immune node because is not a debuff. Id doesn't work on stun immune nodes because it is a stun.

Ultron ability should be cancelled by her stun. Mordo also should trigger astral evade while under her stun

It is a passive stun.
    Gamer said:

It is a stun.

It is a passive stun.
    I ... didn't commented anything about that ...
    Yes debuff or passive — it’s a stun. Passive cannot be shrugged and doesn’t trigger willpower.

Stun should interact with other abilities consistently

Gamer said:

It is a stun.

It is a passive stun.
    Just wont to tell it works one stun imun to
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

It is a stun.

It is a passive stun.
    It doesn't, since it is a stun. It works on debuff immune only since its not a debuff

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

It is a stun.

It is a passive stun.
    It doesn't, since it is a stun. It works on debuff immune only since its not a debuff
    It works one stun imun @will-o-wisp hav try it one rtol champer4 1 ther is a black patner Cs and I’m culd stun him with the hevry go try it yourself if you don’t believe me

Ikow ther is a timer and it stay stun imun but it stil works but it shouldn’t work
    So ... guess that is a bug then
    Only a 3 star to test becasse that what I’m hav