**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger Synergies

I have a 5* unduped KM, who should I use KM with?

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    KM is more of a condiment when it comes to synergies. He helps others far more than himself: e.g. Void, Bucky, ST
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Winter Soldier goes from eh to great with the Killmonger synergy.
    My four star unawakened 1/10 WS can do 1000 damage on a special 2 at 100 hits. just think of what will happen at
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    With my r4 unduped KM I use WS and they do amazing.
    I've been working on my void and once that's done he'll be unstoppable.
  • I do enjoy the Killmonger/Void synergy for giving them both more survivability than they usually have on their own. It may not be a ton of healing for Void at any one time, but it definitely add up. Plus, when it activates for Killmonger, he quite often ends up healing more damage than any damaging Debuffs have done and is just straight up healing from non-damaging Debuffs.

His Wakanda Leadership synergy is a lot of fun to play with and really lets Killmonger start the fight on his own terms. If you are in a fights where the opponent starts with bars of Power, his Indestructible charges can let him tank those attacks easily and, combined with his Counterpunch charges, can let him activate his True Strike more easily and earlier in the fight. The synergy can also be good for early, consistent damage against Stun immune enemies as well. And again, all of that aside, it is just a lot of fun going into fights knowing won't take damage from your first three hits or that you can just hold block and get free combos off as soon as your opponents hits into it.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I know this isn’t a killmonger synergy, but if you want 25% more bleed damage do classic and civil black Panther together!