**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server maintenance

I was in master mode last fight against vulture i only have little time and this sever maintence can potentially ruin it now i have to spend units to revive a player..

Comments

• Can you also extend the cutoff for uncollected? I'm right in the middle of it, twice now and y'all do maintenance
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    They announced this maintenance well in advance and told everyone exactly when it would happen. Couldn't you have planned ahead to avoid an issue
  • LifeStyleGBLifeStyleGB Posts: 22
    Doesn't change a fact that AQ is on and whether it was scheduled or not you have No right to do that without compensating players for it with timers at the least... yesterday few hours Lost on it and now again, at this time of it were at 2nd Rhino normally where now it is not the case
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Can you also extend the cutoff for uncollected? I'm right in the middle of it, twice now and y'all do maintenance

What do you mean cutoff for uncollected? isn't it just once you get that title you start getting the new daily crystal?

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    They started maintenance 5mins early. Pissed me right off. I'm in the zone right now, grinding my ass off.
    edited August 2017
    They started maintenance 5mins early. Pissed me right off. I'm in the zone right now, grinding my ass off.

No they didn't. I was playing straight until 8pm pst.

Check your clock. It's likely five minutes behind
  • Rg23Rg23 Posts: 3
    Doesnt matter people work
    Doesn't change a fact that AQ is on and whether it was scheduled or not you have No right to do that without compensating players for it with timers at the least... yesterday few hours Lost on it and now again, at this time of it were at 2nd Rhino normally where now it is not the case

Omg no. Plan ahead. Even with aq everyone has the ability to plan ahead to ensure minimal interference.

And they have every right to perform server maintenance as they see fit given it's their servers. They even give "compensation" for server maintenance...the maintenance means the game runs slightly less poorly than if they didn't do the maintenance
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

What a ridiculous (if serious, if it's a joke well done) statement.
  • XxDeXxXXxDeXxX Posts: 4
    Why do people get upset? Its a new month. Kabam are knocking spidey on the head and august will be someone else. Its the way things progress. Wasnt down for that long. But spidey is still there. Urgh. I was looking forward to a new month. But getting bored with spidermans.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Damn! i KO'd maestro or whatever his name is end of act 4 and it came back with maintenance ... does that mean i have to fight him again? lol
  • XxDeXxXXxDeXxX Posts: 4
    If injustice 2 can get the install down below 2 gb. I will go there