**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Not sure what that is but it doesn’t look like it’s an official source. When Kabam originally came up with diversity, they were planning on doing it across the entire alliance instead of each BG. When implemented diversity was only BG wide, not alliance wide. Kabam decided to leave it. As well they should because coordinating diversity between 3 BGs would be a nightmare for leadership.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    V1PER1987 said:

Not sure what that is but it doesn’t look like it’s an official source. When Kabam originally came up with diversity, they were planning on doing it across the entire alliance instead of each BG. When implemented diversity was only BG wide, not alliance wide. Kabam decided to leave it. As well they should because coordinating diversity between 3 BGs would be a nightmare for leadership.

That's Kabam's knowledge base, which most people don't even know exists. And yes, the article is wrong: diversity is calculated per battlegroup, not across the entire alliance.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    edited March 2019
    DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

That's Kabam's knowledge base, which most people don't even know exists. And yes, the article is wrong: diversity is calculated per battlegroup, not across the entire alliance.
    Per the article:

Defender Diversity points are awarded to Alliances for bringing in unique Champions as Defenders. You will be awarded 30 points for each unique Champion your Alliance places as a Defender across all of your Battlegroups, with a maximum of 4,500 Points per AvA. Remember, this isn’t just for every Battlegroup… All of your Battlegroups are counted! Champions of the same name but different Tier count as one. For example, a 4-Star Hulk and a 5-Star Hulk both count as The Hulk, and are not unique.

If this is not how it is calculated, it should be updated. I am betting that this would require a support ticket to update. You can do this at the bottom of that article.

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Its severely outdated. Like goes before seasons I believe.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

That never actually went into effect that was the proposed idea of diversity but it has never been applied

it was meant to be applied, they messed up and kept it that way lol
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Thanks for the clarification y'all. I agree it should be updated or removed. /Thread as far as I'm concerned.