**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your recent good pulls here

You want to share the happiness that you got a good pull? Post it here

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Beardo 5*, already R4

Nice, I'm jelous
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    4* Emma Frost
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    Just got a random Conqueror Premium Hero Crystal, spun it open, tapped the screen, and didn't even bother to look at the result for a moment... Only to find that I actually pulled a 4* Spider Gwen, my first 4* from a PHC in over a year!
  • 5 Star Sabertooth
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I don't neccessarily think he is my best pull but others maybe would. I pulled a 5 star GR. Now all i need to do is dupe him, get spider (stark) and Blade and dupe them and then i will have three of my best 4s as 5s...i do have massacre, mondo, yondu, and Dr. Voodoo i guess decient champs, all unawakened...problem is all the 4 stars are awakened deep...50, 60 plus sigs...so yeah! Hurray! I got a locked ghost rider now i just gotta wade through 130 more and hope i get the other two and dupes...yippy! Got fun ahead for sure! (Sarcasm for sure!)
    Yes
    Nice
    Wow I am not that good. No 5*s yet. I need 2700 more shards to get my first
  • MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
    Back to back 5* pulls
    Yea wow
    Any more? This can’t be all
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    4* domino
    5* venom

Recently
    I love Venom. That makes me sad. In the Ultimate SpiderVerse Crystal, I got a 2* Agent Venom. Not good, but my favorite Marvel Character. I use him as my profile pic, but I just wish to get a 4* Agent Venom, which is not rare, I have passed over 1 so many times.
    yeah wow, that is definitely a good pull, not because they are good, but because they come out of a phc
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Huntspyj said:

yeah wow, that is definitely a good pull, not because they are good, but because they come out of a phc

Yeah, I’ve opened 20 at a time in the past all 2* or 1 3*.