**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* troubles, please help

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I have played for a while but took a year long break in 2018. I'm back now and have come to realize... I'm very bad. I was not as smart when I used to play and ranked up a 4* super. IM, Hulkbuster, and Cyclops. When I came back I got a 4* Dormamu, duped Void, and Carnage. I need to know which heros to replace with my new ones in my team. My team is Cyclops, Hulkbuster, Superior Iron Man, 5* Loki, and 5* Red Hulk. Who should I replace when my Dormamu, Void, and Carnage are ranked up?

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Start by replacing hulkbuster with void.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Start by replacing hulkbuster with void.

Ok, thank you for the advice
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Dormamu, Void, and Carnage are all good canadites to replace IM, HulkBuster, and Superior Iron Man. In the end it’s really who you like to play and enjoy, but if you are just looking for good canadites, those are my picks.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Dormamu, Void, and Carnage are all good canadites to replace IM, HulkBuster, and Superior Iron Man. In the end it’s really who you like to play and enjoy, but if you are just looking for good canadites, those are my picks.

Ok, thank you for your input.