**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Props to Kabam

... On another month of killer artwork. The sign-in screen is one of the best yet, in my opinion. I honestly wish I could swap it with the loading screen so I could see it more often.

They've been getting better and better too. Darkhawk looked great, and so did Havok. Really nice design to all of them.

There's definitely a lot of work going into the art of the Contest, which is really cool. I have screenshots of each month's loading and sign-in screens just as a record, and the inverted Captain Marvels design is one of my favorites.

The first F4 Silver Surfer screen was also really nice, so I'm looking forward to see what Kabam does with Annihilus and the Human Torch. Hopefully the great art keeps coming!

Comments

• Thanks, glad to hear you're enjoying the art! I'll be sure to pass this along to our artists!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

... On another month of killer artwork. The sign-in screen is one of the best yet, in my opinion. I honestly wish I could swap it with the loading screen so I could see it more often.

They've been getting better and better too. Darkhawk looked great, and so did Havok. Really nice design to all of them.

There's definitely a lot of work going into the art of the Contest, which is really cool. I have screenshots of each month's loading and sign-in screens just as a record, and the inverted Captain Marvels design is one of my favorites.

The first F4 Silver Surfer screen was also really nice, so I'm looking forward to see what Kabam does with Annihilus and the Human Torch. Hopefully the great art keeps coming!

Could you post them on here? I'd like to have a copy of those screens to rotate as my background on my computer. :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Could you post them on here? I'd like to have a copy of those screens to rotate as my background on my computer. :)
    You might like the game a little too much.
    Because he appreciates the nice artwork this game has created?
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

Looking back, Ghost and Korg/Heimdall/Red Skull were great too
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    damn, those arena fly-throughs were super cool, i had never seen them before. i even wish they were longer, some of those details i had never noticed before.
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Thanks for the link to the media, @Kabam Miike!! I built an Apple Watch face from
    my fave champs listed there!!!