**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Champion should I use my 3* (Generic) Awakening Gem on

MiniKnight321MiniKnight321 Posts: 32
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
So I got a 3* Awakening gem and I don't know who I should use it on here's my Un Awakened 3*s
Guillotine , Quake , Daredevil , Starlord , Cable , Spiderman (OG) , Magneto (Marvel Now) , Wolverine (X23) , Psylocke , Thor , Electro , Phoenix , Howard The Duck , Agent Venom , Spiderman (Symbiote) , Arcangel , Rouge , Yellow Jacket , Unstoppable Colossus , Rhino .
These are all my champions are any of them worth using a Generic 3* Gem on them any feedback would be nice and any help would also be nice thank you

Comments

• Star lord or Archangel
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I agree with Dusky however I'd lean more to AA since if you're asking about a 3* gem it may mean your skills aren't to the point where you can keep combos going to make full use of Starlord. Go with Archangel.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Go starlord then AA.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Archangel.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    AA or SL.

I think your learning curve and skillset for the rest of your gaming time on MCOC will improve a bunch more with SL than AA but AA will probably help you more now depending on your game progress.
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    Or x23 I remember when I was new at the game, regen champs helped me a lot.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Saiyan wrote: »
    I agree with Dusky however I'd lean more to AA since if you're asking about a 3* gem it may mean your skills aren't to the point where you can keep combos going to make full use of Starlord. Go with Archangel.

AA for this reason^^^.

Within a few months you'll dupe them all several times over, but AA will provide the most benefit for a new player right now.

Starlord is purely meh if you can't build a hit streak, and the question alone implies you're new to the game and not anywhere close to the skillset needed to make SL worth anything. I've been playing for over 7 months and still don't find value in SL because I rarely get streaks above 30 without slipping once.

Edit: If you're just learning the game now and figuring out how to Parry, Thor would be another decent option with his stun-based armor break.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Definitely Archie or Rogue.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I used one on Hood. And Hyperion and x23 and electra. The rest were duped naturaly bu getting multiplie times in crystals.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Thor would be another decent option with his stun-based armor break.

Nobody comes close to Thor on armor-breaks till post version 12.