**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wakeup tips

Looking for some advise on who i should spend these wake up gems on?

For mutant gem. I have AA,X23,gambit,psyduck,rouge,wolverine,old man aswell,mister sinister,bishop,cable and magneto white.

For skill gem: ☠crossbones,kingpin,hawkeye,falcon,

I also have a generic but rather than putting the rest of my roster id like a list of the champs that are worth a generic wakeup.

Thanks preciate the help.

Comments

• ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150

Also i like some help on this. Are any of these worth the resources?
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Ghost 100%. She can do 20k+ crits 3 times which =60k damage on sp2 if ur using Wasp synergy. Thats at least for my 4/40 4*. She is beyond god tier. No generic on her but i would recommend a tech if u have it.
    To get crit u need to phase
    To crit on sp 1 amd sp2 you need to enter phase and in less tha a sec (right away) launch the special
    This becomes very easy after about a week of practice.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    AA
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    AA
    Save skill gem
    Ghost
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

To wake up, I usually set an alarm on my phone the night before; toughly 7:00 AM is about the right time for me.

Oh wait...

i was hoping for a comment like this.
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    deadpool always has that cup of coffee in his hands in the game, ask him
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use mutant gem on archangel, hold the skill gem and rank up ghost
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    Cool thanks to all. Especially the tip on ghost i wasnt getting a hang of her just noticed that randomly shed do crazy damage but now i know how to move with her. So archangel and ghost. Again thank for the tips and laugh. @humberto20043 @Cliffordcan @blood @LordGenesis @Waboba @liquidkarma @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg