**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5

It is costing me too much to try finish act 5
Apparently i suck and don't know what I'm doing wrong here i just keep getting k.o. every fight and i can't keep the resources to do this plus be in alliance that does AQ and AW
any advice would be great thank you

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Are you Uncollected yet or trying beyond that?? It all depends on your roaster and the skill ...
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Git gud.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Best advice is not to use resources on act 5 right now. The hardest part of act 5 is getting used to fighting the nodes. Try different teams and different lanes if needed. Once you can make it through most of the lanes without using pots then go for it. Just take your time and practice. The champs you fight are the same as anywhere else in the game so your main challenge is going to be getting used to overcoming the nodes and burning resources will be a costly way to do it
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Thanks, I'm uncollected I'm tryin for elders bane
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Lines in the Sand is where I'm stuck
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Gillidaf said:

Thanks, I'm uncollected I'm tryin for elders bane

wait till you get atleast a few 5* R4s or even 5* R5s.
    I made one run through act 5 and left it alone till I could do it without using any resources. Some lanes and nodes are just not worth the headache for me at that time.