**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

And the Worst 5 star Roster goes to......

Seriously Kabam??!!!
I've been playing this game for an year and the 5 star Roster for my efforts be like🙄🙄🙄
Why are you doing this to us Kabam?

Comments

• Falcon, daredevil, antman and capt are quite bad. Capt once awakened is not that bad. besides that, you have a decent roster

Dude I do not even have 1 God Tier 5 star.
    Kabam must remove all trash 5 star champs.
    It's our HARD EARNED Shards.
    That too 10,000
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    That's meant to be a joke, by the way. :)
  • Lmao it doesn’t matter who’s God tier and who’s not. It all matter on how you play the champ.

Dude its hard to not have even 1 good 5 star champ
  • CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
    edited March 2019
    Dshu said:

You are only at level 50 smh. I didn't start receiving 5* champs until I was level 60 and my first 3 were rhino. Yes rng can suck but honestly these posts are getting depressing. everyone gets champs that are less useful it's part of the game just keep playing and you will eventually get all the champs you desire

Dude Come on....
    Now the opponents are powerful too.
    Not like old times when they occasionally introduce the champs.
    Now,Every month has new champions
  • @Kabam Miike Please buff up some nerf champ like Colossus, Ant Man,Falcon,etc
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Dshu said:

You are only at level 50 smh. I didn't start receiving 5* champs until I was level 60 and my first 3 were rhino. Yes rng can suck but honestly these posts are getting depressing. everyone gets champs that are less useful it's part of the game just keep playing and you will eventually get all the champs you desire

Dude Come on....
    They were just as powerful if not more so when we were running it the difference is that we were using 3*s and the occasional 4* until act 5 and mostly 4* through act 5. Eq isn't that hard it can be run with maxed 3* champs through master. The only content you need 5* champs exclusively is act 6 and if you are attempting that I'd suggest you try to get to level 60 first for the additional mastery points to boost your champs
  • Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Dude Come on....
    They were just as powerful if not more so when we were running it the difference is that we were using 3*s and the occasional 4* until act 5 and mostly 4* through act 5. Eq isn't that hard it can be run with maxed 3* champs through master. The only content you need 5* champs exclusively is act 6 and if you are attempting that I'd suggest you try to get to level 60 first for the additional mastery points to boost your champs
    You are telling that 4 stars are enough for Act 5?
    Ok Fine, I don't care about that.
    But You will know the situation only when it happens to you.
    So Hope you understand.
    Just think dude,
    1 year effort and not even a Good 5 star champion.
    Noobs are getting God tier champs.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Lmao it doesn’t matter who’s God tier and who’s not. It all matter on how you play the champ.

Lol leave these type of comments to foxhero007
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Dude Come on....
    You are telling that 4 stars are enough for Act 5?
    Ok Fine, I don't care about that.
    But You will know the situation only when it happens to you.
    So Hope you understand.
    Just think dude,
    1 year effort and not even a Good 5 star champion.
    Noobs are getting God tier champs.
    My first 3 5* pulls were rhino followed by Ronan and juggernaut twice. That was from the original pool. I see more utility in your 5*a than I ever had. Yes they aren't God tier but mordo hemdall electra and even unduped yj have utility. That's not the worst possible pulls from 5* crystals. Also yes 4*s are more than enough to tackle act 5 with. There is a whole thread dedicated to people begging kabam to let them be used in act 6 on the forum. My initial completion of act 5 was done with 3 and 4* champs and 100% was done using only a few 5* champs but mostly 4* for the abilities to counter magik mordo and nodes like biohazard. I used a 3* Loki on the final Ultron. God tier champs are great if you get lucky and pull them but even most of them require awakening and as a player with over 100 5* champs and 7 6* champs i still find myself using the 4*s that have awakened and high sig abilities
  • Prathap said:

Wait till you get back to back Cyclops and Magnetos :)

Mahn Right I missed them😂
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Lmao it doesn’t matter who’s God tier and who’s not. It all matter on how you play the champ.

Lol leave these type of comments to foxhero007
    Alright, fair enough
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    btw, this is Seatin's roster, look at the 5* Champs he got.

• Kenny292 said:

Dude, I know it sucks, but your roster will build over time and the rate at which your roster grows will increase over time as well. Just gotta keep grinding away for more shards and more crystal pulls and wait for the RNG to turn in your favor, one good champ at a time. Here’s a few screenshots. The first is at about my 10 month mark(not too far off from yours) and the others are now, another 17 months after the first screenshot. Even now, yes I have some great champs, but there are a lot of crappy pulls that come with them. A decent amount of my crappy dupes are even sig 40-80 and most of my top champs were awakened with awakening gems, not naturally from a crystal. Again, it does suck going a long time without a good pull, but patience pays off.

Edit: they loaded in reverse order lol silly me

Thanks Kenny.
    I'll just keep opening....
    I just opened that Cap just now and thats why I posted this
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Kenny292 said:

Dude, I know it sucks, but your roster will build over time and the rate at which your roster grows will increase over time as well. Just gotta keep grinding away for more shards and more crystal pulls and wait for the RNG to turn in your favor, one good champ at a time. Here’s a few screenshots. The first is at about my 10 month mark(not too far off from yours) and the others are now, another 17 months after the first screenshot. Even now, yes I have some great champs, but there are a lot of crappy pulls that come with them. A decent amount of my crappy dupes are even sig 40-80 and most of my top champs were awakened with awakening gems, not naturally from a crystal. Again, it does suck going a long time without a good pull, but patience pays off.

Edit: they loaded in reverse order lol silly me

Thanks Kenny.
    I'll just keep opening....
    I just opened that Cap just now and thats why I posted this
    Yeah it can definitely get frustrating at times, especially earlier on when it takes longer to build up the shards.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I didn’t get a 5* worth r4 until my 20th or so. And they were much harder to get then
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    zeezee57 said:

Spurgeo14 said:

Stop trolling
    i'm not trolling i'm stating facts
    Take those champs he has for a couple paths in 6.1 and show us "how to play them right" 😂

All jokes aside though my 5* roster was just as bad 10 champs in, if luck remains against you you're in for a frustrating ride my friend. Eventually it turns around, just a matter of how much trash pulls you can stomach to get there. I finally have a great top to my 5* roster but it took 50+ pulls to get there. Good luck on your coming openings, i don't wish an awful roster on anyone.
    is this a challenge i hear? Well i accept! I'm about to come down hard on Act 6