**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brave and the Boulder synergy change?

Has anyone noticed that the synergy for the thing ( the brave and the boulder) has been changed from its original version? On the champion spotlight it reads that a fury will be granted after the first hit of the special 1, but in game it says the fury will be applied after the last hit of the special 2.

There is no way to say for certain that this is a Nerf, but placing the synergy on the sp2 seems to be a decrease in potential uptime and damage on a damage focused synergy.

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    @Quixotic

Interesting, I did a little looking at it and one of these was taken from a 5* duel target back in January (01/11 to be exact) and one of these was taken from my 3* right now. It is different. I wonder if the change is per the star level....

• HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    My 3*, 4* and 5* Things all state last hit of SP2 for that synergy. Also only two [?] champs are listed. It definitely has changed. The official Thing Spotlight thread specifies 1st hit of SP1.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/116721/champion-spotlight-thing/p1

Seems like a Nerf, although only requiring 3 champs instead of all 4 is a buff.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Can't be true they don't do these types of things they've stated many times. So there's no way it can be true

Kabam would say "Fake news".

where it means what has been reported is true, not particularly flattering, and the subject would like it to go away and for everyone to stop talking about it