**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New player looking for any and all help/tips

Wsm10Wsm10 Posts: 188
Howdy y'all. I had downloaded this game quite a good while ago and never really played it. The last month-ish I've decided to give it a go and must admit, I didn't pay much attention while going through the tutorial and beginner's info at the beginning because I didn't believe I'd have much interest in playing long-term. Mistake numero uno. I am pretty much looking for any knowledge or tips that would make me not suck as bad as I do now. I'm not kidding, after looking through this forum and seeing how much depth is in this game, I'm pretty much that guy who just mashes the screen and is entertained when I actually hit the opponent. When I upgrade champions, it's pretty much if they are 3/4*'s or if I like the character then OF COURSE I just have to max them out, although I don't even know if I'm doing that right or if the character is worth it(mainly not wasting resources). Yep. It's that bad. I will say I seem to have gotten somewhat lucky on my roster though, as I have pulled 4* Phoenix, 4*Hyperion & 3* Quake in my short time playing. I also have a maxed out 2* AOU Vision(since I was told he had no higher cards and has a favorite) and decently upgraded 2*'s Hulkbuster and Wolverine.

Basically, I'm just looking for any and all info on playing the game more efficiently. If anyone had possible links to any info or data that may be on this forum would be greatly appreciated, as would any other tips. Mainly, understanding the upgrading system, understanding alliances and what theybare for, fight mechanics, any tips for getting better champions from credits/crystals(went completely cold since pulling 4* Hyperion, probably around 12-18 2* garbage) and anything else that could be useful. I really do appreciate the time people took to look at this topic and possibly help. Best of luck in the game.

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I believe there is a beginner's guide on the MCOC Reddit. It sounds like you may want to create a new account so you can score some 4 star champions in the beginner's bracket of the arena. Accounts 0-30 days old are beginner, 31-60 days are intermediate and 60 days and over are veteran.

I had seen this guy promoting a beginner's bracket guide on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=R813hAPMleM
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    I believe there is a beginner's guide on the MCOC Reddit. It sounds like you may want to create a new account so you can score some 4 star champions in the beginner's bracket of the arena. Accounts 0-30 days old are beginner, 31-60 days are intermediate and 60 days and over are veteran.

I had seen this guy promoting a beginner's bracket guide on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=R813hAPMleM

Hey @Rogue42, thanks for the link to the information. I really appreciate you pointing me in that direction, I look forward to any and all help possible. Lol. With creating a new account, are you meaning on this forum or somewhere else? Also, I just want to make sure if I do create one wherever I need to in order to get some 4* champs(which I can for sure use lol), it's nothing against the rules, correct? I just want to be careful, as I've seen a few people say they've been banned for doing things they didn't understand. Anyways, thanks again and I wish you the best of luck with the game.

He meant a new game account. It will help you grow a lot if you can grind arenas early on. Will help you get some 4*s that most of the veteran guys wouldn't be able to with very low scores.

And account sharing gets you banned not owning multiple accounts
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Do some basic simple things.
    1. Save as many possible units. Dont waste anywhere except mastary setup.
    2. As for mastery setup pls follow roninnupe's guide. You can just search it in net.
    3. Play daily basic and class catalyst quest. Seriously you should stockpile those class catalyst, you gonna need those.
    4. Save your heals and revives. In the later stage you gonna need those.
    5. Dont waste your iso and gold on all of them. Target 6 different class champ only. Upgrade them as per your quest requirement. Dont just go for max it. Cause in some point you gonna get better one in rank or ability. So if your current quest opponents are of 400 pi, upgrade your champs till 600 pi or like that.
    6. Play as many arena possible. Battle chips are handy for getting units and punnisher. And also milestone rewards.
    7. A lot people say dont sell champs, well as for playing arena its true you need some amount of champs. Well i have my view, a bunch of heroes might give you higher base rating, but not really help you getting higher score. So try to get atleast 8 4stars asap, if you need to sell some champs for getting shards do that. You can increase the hero quantity any time, and trust me when you get enough good champs its a lot easy.
    8. Try to get in a good active alliance. Store loyalty and glory chips. Store alliance heals and revives and champs boosts. Pls dont act like a one man army and use all these to advance. Cause in the later stage when you get strong and join a strong alliance, harder war and quest gonna need those items to servive.
    9. As far hero upgradation dont just go for star named heroes. Trust me here villains works better then heroes. Give priority in immune, regen, power burn/lock/steal, degen heroes. No matter whoever they are. Just for saying, venom isnt good looking, but his random buff stack, inflicting bleed, good SA is really good. Ultron's attack isnt top one, sa isnt too damaging, but his other abilities and all immunity and twice regen is too good.
    10. And one thing for sure, keep the love for the game, and really take it as a game. Take everything lightly. You gonna see a lot people asking compensation, complaining about gift, and a lot more, ignore those pls.
    11. Keep playing and keep enjoying. See ya in battle field mate.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Anytime mate. And if you need me you can get me in MTBH alliance. Would be glad having a new friend there.