**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's because he is tagged as a villain. Almost every champ is either a #mercinary #hero or #villain (a few champs don't have any of these 3 tags). If they are tagged as one, they cannot be tagged with either of the other two.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Currently there is an offer or more with a way to get extra intel. Not sure if anyone does or doesn't know, but thought I would share.
    I've completed Beginner through Heroic on Week 1-3. I completed Master for Week 1, but quickly realized I couldn't get through the other weeks. Curious who did you guys find most helpful for Week 2 and Week 3.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Week 2 my mvp’s were 4* domino if I could critical bleed, 4* iceman, 3* archangel, and 4* x23 for sentinel and cannon fodder (this was epic). Week 3 apparently Stark spidey is the best if you don’t get killed by block damage (I did), but I used Venom since the damage is good and he’s somewhat bulky in terms of block proficiency. Anyone can work though if you can play well
  • BinoyThomasBinoyThomas Posts: 27
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra I have spent 400 Intel on 4* AG.. Also m going for 5* AG so as per the post I should be getting around 5300 more Intel for exploring all difficulties and logging in everyday?? Just worried despite completing all the quests I might not make it to 5k
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Does anyone have a list of all the mercenaries and robots?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★

Does anyone have a list of all the mercenaries and robots?

In here below.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/756183/#Comment_756183
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike in the intel store, that 5 star signature it gives only 1 sig stone? Or is it a +5?? Thank you
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Who is the boss for week 4 ?? Nick fury ??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Who is the boss for week 4 ?? Nick fury ??

I believe so, yes.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I’m sorry but the last nick fury requires no skill whatsoever it’s straight up BS also why won’t my domino dash back
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    This is why I hate Kabam more than any other game company. I done every difficulty for the last 3 weeks, this week had 3 of my best Champions. They couldn't come up with an original idea, so they went with unblockable. With game lag it's almost impossible to intercept. So before everyone starts with the get good post, you cant get good enough to get past the lag. Unblockable if you get hit 1 time with a 4 star, you're done, even an L1 with a 5 star you're done.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the fun and interactive unblockable L1 from Nick Fury. Also thanks for a 3rd science gem. Literally any other class would’ve been great but of course science. Thanks. Thanks so much
  • PjerukPjeruk Posts: 1
    Why Corvus Glaive is not included in mercenaries? He is Thano's right hand whats makes him mercenary i guess...
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 1
    Just another way to rob units hand out free ones just to take them with you’re unblockable rubbish content pure joke
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't think it was that bad. The paths are easy so you have your whole team to get him down. Pulled my 3rd Cosmic gem though. Anything but Cosmic or Tech would've been good.
    Any chance someone could post a screenshot of this week's recon. I only ask as I'm at work and can't login. Just wanting to get a look and mentally prepare.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Seriously? The fury fight is freaking garbage! And that's not the f word I want to use.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I ended up using 2 single revives on Epic basically just because of my own mess ups. Other than 6* Yondu and 5* R2 Ultron, all my other champs were 4* R4 (Luke Cage, Gwenpool and Ultron). Thought it was going to be worse going in, but wasn't that bad.

Maybe I got lucky, but most the time, I got Fury to his L2, which is easy to evade.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Iksdjvan said:

Seriously? The fury fight is freaking garbage! And that's not the f word I want to use.

How is it garbage?
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
  • ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    @Kabam Miike I bought a daily GM special last week (Cosmic - didn’t get my 5* Corvus by the way), and have now realized the 100 intel was never credited to my account.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I haven't spent any yet and did not buy any daily specials. I have 5305 intel right now. So by the end of this next calendar, I should have 5740.

EDIT: was answering question above about intel total, but see the post was edited....now makes mine look a little out of place....lol
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    The fight wasn't bad at all. Used a couple revives I already had but well worth it. Got the Cosmic gem I needed to awaken Hype! 👍😁😊
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★

I’m sorry but the last nick fury requires no skill whatsoever it’s straight up BS also why won’t my domino dash back

I had issues with swipe back as well. It seems to be a recurring theme for me with fights that are heavily noded—either inputs don’t register or frames “skip.”

Most notably, with duped Luke Cage I would find evading Fury’s medium attack immediately after getting hit by a Sp1 failed. It reminds me of the bug where Mordo would get a free combo in on you after his Sp3, leaving zero chance to swipe back.

Games have bugs and sometimes games don’t work well on certain phones. Seems like it happens often to me for whatever reason.

Dr. Zola
  • HenHen Posts: 13
    Pulling a 4th Mutant 5* Awakening Gem has just stole my will to live, guess the YouTubers were right, Kabam do reward you with the same items to encourage spending :(
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Completed Heroic. Pulled an Ægon. :)
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    What's garbage about it is that the only people I have seen so far that have "not had a problem with it" or have even completed the quest are those with gwenpool or Domino and only a couple Luke cage (the vast majority used Domino). It's garbage because of the double unlockable finale. Yet I forget that most people posting on here about how easy it is are people with some pretty stacked rosters. You have to have the right champs or you're screwed and that's what's garbage about it.