**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RTTL rewards buff?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
The rewards are ridiculous in my opinion, you go from 5k rated champs in chp.3 to 15k rated in chp.4! And all you get for it is... Well this....
Anyway, will be interesting to see what the community thinks 😊
(also please say how you would like the rewards to change)

RTTL rewards buff? 111 votes

Yes, rewards need a large buff ASAP
32%
SnizzbarCrkwestAlex13369SwiggedyThunderGodHendrossG0311DipseyLiss_Bliss_okhoeBahamutD_StrokeTroy_Elric123John757XxLoganTDCxXWabobashadow_lurker22ClydaniaSairam44Domizthebest 36 votes
It wouldn't hurt, but no real action is needed
40%
Skeleton777Mr_PlatypusGarryDKDrenlinSpideyTerraSungjhydrogohardbuttersRCunhaSixshot1ShaheerFIazSceptilemaniacCassyNiteAndDaeJohnLocke117CupidRepto23PeterQuillKerneas 45 votes
No! They are perfect right now.
25%
GamerVdh2008LeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wRaganatorOKAYGangxNigFrostyDshuFoxhero007Mirage_TurtleSuvenduPwf57DarthHaasKdog76SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Dtl7714RasiloverJosegee2321 28 votes
The rewards are too high already
1%
phillgreenBatsii 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…
    I don't think anything should be buffed ever since Kabam has proven they won't retroactively reward people who've already completed permanent content.

With that said, the rewards are pretty awful given the difficulty of the quest. But, it was always only meant to be a stepping stone to LoL. I think most people would LIKE to get more out of it, but I wouldn't say it's necessary. It's more of a test than anything, to see if you're ready for labyrinth
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Basically, in light of the new rewards and offers, the old rewards (like rttl, and roll) are really quite pointless, other than serving to unlock further content.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With new champions that have been released this content has become much easier to tackle without the use of resources. No reason to buff the rewards on content they have already made easier to beat
  • Options
    Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60 β˜…
    Dshu said:

With new champions that have been released this content has become much easier to tackle without the use of resources. No reason to buff the rewards on content they have already made easier to beat

Agreed. When this came out most of us had a handful of 5* and all 4*. This quest is much easier now with 5 and 6* champs plus the various new champs since it’s release.

Plus if you ball at 15k PI champs you should stay out of LoL.

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kdog76 I remember running it with 3 and 4* champs. I was lucky enough to have a duped 5* but unlucky that it was rhino who wasn't really any help
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The reason why you and others may feel rewards for things like Realm and Road need buffed is because the game is easier to advance in now adays. When it was put in the rewards made sense cause we weren't taking that content on with 5 stars. You and other newer players should be happy you get to advance your roster as fast as you can now adays instead of praying for a premium to drop you a 4* and there being no shards to slowly collect.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s not that hard. If you can’t steamroll it, you won’t do well in LoL. All you truely need is a power controller, CB, and SL at 4/40 or 5/50 and it isn’t too bad.

It’s more of a β€œgateway” into LoL (or a road). It’s not that hard and those are still good rewards for someone who has a developing 4/40 and 5/50 roster
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RTTL isn't that hard, you need to learn how to use the right champs for each fight. If I was able to do it when it released way back when with relative ease, it should be even easier now with so many more viable options (new champs) added to the game since then. Also if you think this is too hard, wait until you get to RoL, lmao. You ain't seen nothing yet.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One thing I think about when I see a post like this or consider some content I haven't completed is the rewards at some point are always going to seem outdated the further we move in the game. Kabam could buff the rewards, but then would have to compensate the other players who have already completed it.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OKAYGang said:

RTTL isn't that hard, you need to learn how to use the right champs for each fight. If I was able to do it when it released way back when with relative ease, it should be even easier now with so many more viable options (new champs) added to the game since then. Also if you think this is too hard, wait until you get to RoL, lmao. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Meant, LoL if it wasn't obvious already. I also want to add when I did RTTL it was mostly with 4/40 4* champs. 5/50 4* were still somewhat rare then, 5* were brand new and most summoners tackling RTTL were lucky to have one or two at R3 very few summoners in the entire game had an R4 5* at that point and R5 5* or any 6* weren't even possible because T5b catalysts and 6* champs did not exist. Many of the champs at any star level you now have at your disposal also did not exist.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…
    Yes, rewards need a large buff ASAP
    As long as they reward people who have already done it
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think they ought to make an easier version of RTTL for mid tier players...