**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Sentinel or SL?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Got a tech AG from the event today, and I don't know where I should utilize it. I know SL very well (he's easy, and can do great damage) but Sentinel has all kinds of awesome potential. What do you guys think? I'm really trying to crossover from 4* to 5* champs and as of right now, I'm only using a Sabretooth.

Awaken Sentinel or SL? 26 votes

Sentinel
42%
danielmathCrkwestSpity68FrostydougyfcKayne34DRTOColonaut123ProAkash21ddomMoNsTeR_804 11 votes
SL
57%
Doc_HollamonDshuTendersquadBlonzeeAhitlawSpiderCoolsshadow_lurker22Marvel2289The_red_EclipseThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBusa_6-sixate-PIZZATIMERellenquish 15 votes

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    SL. R4 him. Damage like crazy.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Starlord needs his sig ability much more than Sentinel. He's useless without it.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    SL needs the dup a lot more than Sentinel. However, looking at your roster seems like you could use the double immune champ more for certain paths. I’d rank Sentinel for that reason and since I’m ranking him I’d use it on him but SL desperately needs it 🤷‍♂️
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Smash said:

SL needs the dup a lot more than Sentinel. However, looking at your roster seems like you could use the double immune champ more for certain paths. I’d rank Sentinel for that reason and since I’m ranking him I’d use it on him but SL desperately needs it 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, it's a tough decision here..
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    One thing is for sure that you have to rank Sentinel. I don’t see any other bleed or poison immune let alone double immune
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    SL
    They're both good but Star-Lord is better awakened than Sentinel. Sentinel is basically getting the Kowalski analysis quicker. Just duped my 4* Sentinel today!
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    Sentinel
    Sentinel, damage is still awesome, way more versatile and is a tank.