**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6 star

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★

Well just got my first 6 star after beating act 5 and I don’t even know if I wanna play this game anymore lol I know he is okay with synergies but even then he needs to be awakened

Comments

• Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Bummer man. I'd like to tell you that it gets better but ... You know they keep adding guys like hb and cyclops to the base 6* pool so your chances of getting someone you're gonna be happy about by the time you get your next 6* is only going down.
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92

There are worst things 😁
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Guy in my alliance pulled Kingpin 4 times so stop crying lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

That doesn't make it not suck lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★

I’m clearly not crying just disappointed and just because he got that doesn’t mean there aren’t any other bad pulls

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

I feel bad for laughing but...
    Like Ant man legit has two sentences in his bio while others have a whole book written about them oh well
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’ll get my first one next month. Never get what I want. Maybe if I hope for ant man. I’ll get something better.
    Sirmacool said:

I’ll get my first one next month. Never get what I want. Maybe if I hope for ant man. I’ll get something better.

Good luck man

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sirmacool said:

Please don’t challenge Kabam. They will Nerfe Antboy even more lol
  • Antman is pretty solid with Ghost and Wasp

Antman is pretty solid with Ghost and Wasp

I mean he is okay but needs to be duped for most of it

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yeah, rough pull. I haven't gotten an offensively useful 6* yet out of the 6 crystals I've opened... But I did dupe Miles Morales... RNGesus can be cruel.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I guess it depends on how you play, my r4 duped antman was the reason I completed act 5. He is a tank and destroys mystics. I’ve gotten more resources due to advancing him so don’t regret it at all. Plus, he almost always gets a kill in AW and I can almost hear the other alliance **** about glancing blow.

In addition, he was my top champ for clearing two of the recent epic challenges a couple of months back. He isn’t exciting but he gets the job done. When I get ghost and wasp should be formidable.

I guess it depends on how you play, my r4 duped antman was the reason I completed act 5. He is a tank and destroys mystics. I’ve gotten more resources due to advancing him so don’t regret it at all. Plus, he almost always gets a kill in AW and I can almost hear the other alliance **** about glancing blow.

In addition, he was my top champ for clearing two of the recent epic challenges a couple of months back. He isn’t exciting but he gets the job done. When I get ghost and wasp should be formidable.

Yeah he is okay but that’s when he is duped and there is no way I would want to dupe him tbh he is such a dry champ
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125

Tosses a rose
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125

Well you tried your best to be positive. Admirable effort lad. (lol)
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    My first and only 6* is a hulkbuster
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    My first and only is Karnak