**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

End of Event Extra Intel?

ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Do you guys think it’ll be possible that we get a little extra intel as a gift before we close the intel store? Just wanted to know if you guys think there was a chance because I’ll be short by a couple of intel to get the awakening gem. I spent some on t2a and wanted to get the gem as well. I’m optimistic because I think I remember kabam kindly gifting us some valor for the Vallhala thing before it ended. Anyways yeah just a thought, I hope I am right I’d be so grateful 😄

Comments

• Options
    Booth732Booth732 Posts: 3
    Their extra as a gift is for u to pay them 4.99 a day and get the extra 100
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Booth732 said:

Their extra as a gift is for u to pay them 4.99 a day and get the extra 100

Snarkiness aside, the fact that you can buy Intel in these little packets does mean we probably won't get any free
  • Options
    jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115

Do you guys think it’ll be possible that we get a little extra intel as a gift before we close the intel store? Just wanted to know if you guys think there was a chance because I’ll be short by a couple of intel to get the awakening gem. I spent some on t2a and wanted to get the gem as well. I’m optimistic because I think I remember kabam kindly gifting us some valor for the Vallhala thing before it ended. Anyways yeah just a thought, I hope I am right I’d be so grateful 😄

How much t2a did you buy? I bought the biggest one and saved the remaining intel for AG crystal. It’s not enough though. I still have to wait til day 5 of intel login calendar to be able to purchase AG crystal

• Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    I got all Tier 2 alpha offers. If I buy 3 of the daily offers I'll be able to get the gem aswell. So 15$ for the gem basically.