**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Week 4 Fury Recon - What a units/resources rip-off!

Mutant_0280Mutant_0280 Posts: 31
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Just about completed these clown fiesta Master and Epic levels of Nick Fury's recon for this week. What a load of rubbish that was! If this wasn't designed to rinse out your items and units then I must be missing something as there was absolutely no need whatsoever to make it that hard! 'Unblockable' seems to be their new go to node for literally everything. Every YouTuber I watched today struggled to complete it, 5/65s and all. They were getting super frustrated and for good reason. This is a unconscionable move by Kabam and yet another indication that this game is being pushed in a 'Pay to Win' direction. It certainly feels like the community no longer matters to Kabam. If that is not the case, I'd like to hear Kabam explanation.

Comments

• ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    edited March 2019

This was the team I used. I would say I’m skilled. But I’m not at an insane level here. I only have one r5 which I couldn’t use here and was only able to use a 6* plus r4 domino. I know dom can be a cheat code at times but I didn’t find him any more difficult that the EQ. You should be bringing someone who can do major damage with their S1 after you pass the 25% mark. His s1 is avoidable if timed right and so is his s2.

I’m not sure what type of team you were able to bring in, but I never used any items the entire quest this whole month. It was def doable with ease. But it was roster dependent, which seems to be where the game is headed for more difficult content.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    It wasn't that bad. I had to use 3 revives for the 1st path because I kept messing up during the unblockable finale phase but I only had to use 1 revive for the 2nd path.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool and luke cage were mvps.

My 4* max sig rank 5 gwenpool ended up doing a solo on fury on the second run. 🤷‍♂️
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Just about completed these clown fiesta Master and Epic levels of Nick Fury's recon for this week. What a load of rubbish that was! If this wasn't designed to rinse out your items and units then I must be missing something as there was absolutely no need whatsoever to make it that hard! 'Unblockable' seems to be their new go to node for literally everything. Every YouTuber I watched today struggled to complete it, 5/65s and all. They were getting super frustrated and for good reason. This is a unconscionable move by Kabam and yet another indication that this game is being pushed in a 'Pay to Win' direction. It certainly feels like the community no longer matters to Kabam. If that is not the case, I'd like to hear Kabam explanation.

Not every YouTuber struggled with it

https://youtu.be/8C4PrdxQnXY
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    What type of roster does the op have? It wasn’t hard at all. Easier then kingpin
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I really found this week pretty easy but it comes down to your champs and how well you can intercept. As a person who seldom uses parry I don't find unblockable finale to be a challenge
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Unblockable is probably the challenge I have the most problems with, and I didn't find Nick Fury to be especially hard. Much harder than normal, but that's for me in particular. Still, I used some revives, but nothing major, on Epic. And 4* Gwenpool did most of the heavy lifting on him.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Domino gwenpool or Luke cage. Every single one of you and the YouTubers. Sorry but anyone not blessed with those are screwed. To add on, you only have 7 days to pony up and win or the entire months work to get that gem is out the window.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

His s1 is avoidable if timed right and so is his s2.

About sp2 yeah, but how is sp1 can be avoided? While unblockable phase
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    LOLZ. Every event. Good stuff.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Check out dorky Dave’s video on how to fight nick fury like a ninja. It’s way above my skill level to evade, but it’s possible. In most cases just hope he holds out to the sp2
    I used only 4* champs. Granted, my first run took a couple hundred units, but my second run took none because I got good. I deeply regret my first run.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Guys with 5/65s going on about being good.

Quality stuff

But many people with 5/65s are good.
    I wonder how many here are playing on Droid or iPhone?
    Cause I have tried evading that sp1 and idk if it can be done on Droid with all my wonderful lag.
    If you’re bringing in 3* champs, then epic is probably a bit too much for you. Granted, this week was a lot harder than other weeks because of the unblockable node. Still possible with a 4* team though. Don’t have screenshot, sorry
    @Mitchell35 are all your champs 3*?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Lol that’s cute @Fred_Joeity