**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Used a 4s Luke Cage, best of the available champions I have. Was enough, however I HATE restrictions.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    DrZola said:

I’m sorry but the last nick fury requires no skill whatsoever it’s straight up BS also why won’t my domino dash back

I had issues with swipe back as well. It seems to be a recurring theme for me with fights that are heavily noded—either inputs don’t register or frames “skip.”

Most notably, with duped Luke Cage I would find evading Fury’s medium attack immediately after getting hit by a Sp1 failed. It reminds me of the bug where Mordo would get a free combo in on you after his Sp3, leaving zero chance to swipe back.

Games have bugs and sometimes games don’t work well on certain phones. Seems like it happens often to me for whatever reason.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, I was just enjoying the fun and interactive Nick Fury fight when my champ intercepted, placed one light hit, and then just kind of stopped, despite my finger still tapping away to attack. Very irritating against an opponent with something like (effectively) 10,000 attack when in his 'real' form.

Do you think if we asked nicely, Kabam could manage to run a monthly quest where not one single champion becomes unblockable at any time?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Iksdjvan said:

What's garbage about it is that the only people I have seen so far that have "not had a problem with it" or have even completed the quest are those with gwenpool or Domino and only a couple Luke cage (the vast majority used Domino). It's garbage because of the double unlockable finale. Yet I forget that most people posting on here about how easy it is are people with some pretty stacked rosters. You have to have the right champs or you're screwed and that's what's garbage about it.

Agreed. Domino would definitely have been the MVP for this quest if I had her above a 3*. Mutant, huge Damage, bleed-resistant... Perfect for fighting Nick.

I join you in hating the Unblockable finale. Made me actually miss fighting that Darkhawk, who at least you could bait out of his Unblockable phase.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I must say I enjoy this event quest. Being forced to choose different teams each week. Although it's now painfully obvious my roster is way to weak to tackle all difficulties each week.
    It's obvious I don't have a diverse enough strong roster. But it's fun having to use even 3 stars at times instead of bringing my typical strongest team. A fun complement to the normal EQ:s.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Iksdjvan said:

What's garbage about it is that the only people I have seen so far that have "not had a problem with it" or have even completed the quest are those with gwenpool or Domino and only a couple Luke cage (the vast majority used Domino). It's garbage because of the double unlockable finale. Yet I forget that most people posting on here about how easy it is are people with some pretty stacked rosters. You have to have the right champs or you're screwed and that's what's garbage about it.

I think everyone agrees its fairly easy to get to Fury. My best attacker on Fury was my rank 1 6* DPX. Being a mutant he keeps the charges low. I didn't kill him in 1 shot but got him down to 20% after i killed his decoy. This left me with 4 champs to finish off the last 20% which was still pretty doable even with the unblockable finale.
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 45
    I thought it was just me, but I had trouble swiping back against Fury as well. Of course, it only had to happen once and you are dead. I am using a iPhone XR.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    The Intel Calendar runs for the rest of the week, right?

100% all weeks in all difficulties except for epic week 4. Just don't have the roster to complete it and I"m 130 intel short of the 5* AG. Just curious if I can skip out on this week's epic run and let the calendar push me over 5k
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I used domino 5/50 and vision 5/50, the rest just syniergy LC Massacre and gwenpool all 3/30. Use 5 20% revives in my stash. Pull 5Medusa and tech awakening for my SL )). What a hard week. I saw BriantGrant do 3 star challenge.. then learn from his playing style. Wall intercept is the best way to counter that unblockable finale

• InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118

100% all weeks in all difficulties except for epic week 4. Just don't have the roster to complete it and I"m 130 intel short of the 5* AG. Just curious if I can skip out on this week's epic run and let the calendar push me over 5k

If you did all difficulties for Week 1 through 3, and only up to Master Week 4, plus the calendar you'll have 5,290 intel. So you should be good. I would say though try to push for the 100% epic. I thought about the same thing but then realize the 3,000 5* shard which put me at 11K 5* shards and I got an Omega Red. And you get a t4 class crystal.

I will join the whole "I had Domino" group, she was only at 4* maxed duped but I still had to use 180 units I believe. I think it was worth it, and not a hard fight you just have to learn to intercept and dodge the SP1. Sometimes I didn't and sometimes I did hence the units I spent. My total rating was like 23K I think with my champs.

We literally get 7,400 5* shards plus an AG and other stuff for doing 100% everything. I usually don't like Kabam trust me, but I think this 4 week event was actually good.
  • vulgarisvulgaris Posts: 3
    Black Widow hability works against Fury. The charges are charged more slowly. It's a great option for people who have no other champions.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Iksdjvan said:

How long have you been playing this game? Having specific champs that are ideal to beat content is not anything new. It's really been like this for years.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I was able to complete it all. It wasn't that bad, but I can easily see where people run into issues. I think if Kabaam wants to put in these restrictions in more and more quests to promote a diverse roster, they need to start making higher tier rank up resources more available. As it is now, I spend weeks/months sometimes just deciding who I want to rank up as 5*s because I know I can't rank everyone, especially if you have 2 you want to rank in the same class.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I had at least 3 r4 and higher options for each week ... feels good to have a wide roster

DrZola said:

I’m sorry but the last nick fury requires no skill whatsoever it’s straight up BS also why won’t my domino dash back

I had issues with swipe back as well. It seems to be a recurring theme for me with fights that are heavily noded—either inputs don’t register or frames “skip.”

Most notably, with duped Luke Cage I would find evading Fury’s medium attack immediately after getting hit by a Sp1 failed. It reminds me of the bug where Mordo would get a free combo in on you after his Sp3, leaving zero chance to swipe back.

Games have bugs and sometimes games don’t work well on certain phones. Seems like it happens often to me for whatever reason.

Dr. Zola

I have swipe back misses on ipad air 2 and iphone 6 ... but haven't had one on iphone 8.

I think it is device related.
    iPhone 7+ appears to be my issue. Just weird input drops, sometimes like @Magrailothos mentioned where my champ stops mid-combo.

Any chance that’s the mechanics effectiveness fix coming in the new update?

Dr. Zola
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80

Yes you will have enough
  • Twg2000Twg2000 Posts: 12
    Anyone know if they are gonna offer more $5 Intel deals. I was impatient and got the T2a early. Didn't know of the offers and now there's only two left. I'll be 60 Intel short of the 5* ag even after the calendar rewards.
  • Big_TR92Big_TR92 Posts: 16
    Why would you remove the Intel inclued in the daily purchases in the unit store 2 days before the event is over? That's a real POS thing to do.
  • Big_TR92Big_TR92 Posts: 16
    Twg2000 said:

Anyone know if they are gonna offer more $5 Intel deals. I was impatient and got the T2a early. Didn't know of the offers and now there's only two left. I'll be 60 Intel short of the 5* ag even after the calendar rewards.

I'm 30 short and they removed the Intel deal this morning.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Will we be able to collect all the Intel from the calendar before the event ends?
  • Twg2000Twg2000 Posts: 12
    I know I should have waited but I didn't think I would have time to gather 100% of the Intel. And I can see I'm not the only one and I'm sure there are thousands more out there. Would figure kabam would realize that and put a couple more $5 deals out
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    U know when u guys at kabam decide on how difficult u are gonna make the bosses in something like the nick fury sorry initiative event (see king pins 360k health for instance) the least u can do is fit the game where u don't have to worry about all the lag that goes on in the game, it makes it really tough to dex a +500% heavy attack that's unstoppable, funny how the lag seems to happen right as KP is charging his heavy, I swipe back to dex, but the action doesn't read cause it just happened to lag right then. Please consider these kinda things when building these events in the future and ill answer a quick question for u, if the development team is wondering if the lag is effecting everyone or just some of us, please assume it's EVERYONE!!
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Hey guys,

I'd like to know if I wait over the week to get Intel Daily Login, I'll have exactly 900 Intel, so I could buy 4* Crystal for example

But Intel Store will close before. So what should I do?
  • rodman23rodman23 Posts: 1
    Chances of them doing on last deal tomorrow before store closes?

Not counting on it.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    rodman23 said:

Not counting on it.

I don't expect it

I just want they extend Intel Store till the end of Intel Daily Login (over the week)

Otherwise Intel Daily Login this week makes no sense
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118

rodman23 said:

Not counting on it.

I don't expect it

I just want they extend Intel Store till the end of Intel Daily Login (over the week)

Today at 5 PM PST is the last day you'll collect the intel. The store won't disappear until the 5th I believe. So once everyone collects their last intel from the login calendar they gave everyone 3 days to finish buying stuff.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

rodman23 said:

Not counting on it.

I don't expect it

Today at 5 PM PST is the last day you'll collect the intel. The store won't disappear until the 5th I believe. So once everyone collects their last intel from the login calendar they gave everyone 3 days to finish buying stuff.
    There is no more intel to get.

Only hope is if they do a last minute store sale.

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Well, it seems a new round of intel IS here after all... @Kabam Miike is this a bug? We won't get all of these in time before store intel ends...That shows 2 days 17 hours left...

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Well, it seems a new round of intel IS here after all... @Kabam Miike is this a bug? We won't get all of these in time before store intel ends...That shows 2 days 17 hours left...

Hellooo? This is very important to know... Bug or not?