**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need active Uk or euro players

S9 will be Gold2 rewards. 80m aq rewards from running map 4/5 mix. Plan is 55544.

400/500k+ weekly sa and a team thats well organised.

Only looking for active players who know how to work well in a team.

If youre uk or euro timezone and are uncollected skill lvl and above, pls add me on line app

3 UK/Euro BGs. Everyone is gmt+0 to +2 gmt

Id is staunton2019

LOXC is an old alliance under new leadership. Everyone is here on merit. If you stay active, clear your path and dont hold up your team in war/aq you will enjoy it here. If not you will be gone.

Comments

• StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Just bumping up. Looking for 4 players. Whether you are an individual, pair or more just add me to chat
    Still looking. Add me on line.
    Staunton2019
    Add me on line
    Im still looking. Add me on line.
  • UR__BOY_B1984UR__BOY_B1984 Posts: 7
    @Staunton are you still looking? my allience is looking for a merge of 10 players maybe we can help each other out
    Looking for 2 players. Must be uk or europe timezone, uncollected and active. Add me on line app
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

@Staunton are you still looking? my allience is looking for a merge of 10 players maybe we can help each other out

If you are the 10, we can easily be the 20.
    We’re actually gold 1, but with 10 valuable players we can easily stand in gold 1, and maybe look for a plat 3.
    We don’t use Line. We use Telegram.
    If you’re interested, please contact me in the game: simolaz.
    Not interwsted in mergers. Go elsewhere for that. We are looking for 1 or 2 players max. Must be uk or europe. :)
    Staunton said:

Not interwsted in mergers. Go elsewhere for that. We are looking for 1 or 2 players max. Must be uk or europe. :)

My comment wasn’t for you
    Go talk to the person who posted earlier. Dont clutter my post tyvm
    Staunton said:

Go talk to the person who posted earlier. Dont clutter my post tyvm

Apologies, but there's no need to be that rude...
    Spot free. Add me on line. :)
    Ok 1 spot free. Add me on line
    1 spot free. Add me