**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam Save the Rhinos?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Save the Rhino Day is on May 1st. Would you like Kabam to commemorate the occasion by buffing Rhino?

Should Kabam Save the Rhinos? 205 votes

Yes; Save these magestic beasts from extinction.
89%
Vdh2008EbbtideClobberin_TimeAlex_sc11danielmathSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantJaffacakedGarryDKHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Timone147AakashTaxCrkwestHort4X_Scottinvasian82vg2782belli300 183 votes
No; Rhino’s are
10%
TheTAbyssSpity68teekqJadedIksdjvannebAlCapone2727MkhCoBfan1987username7312Sixshot1johara84NiteAndDaeOzFearUscx23433PaytoPlayCASrini003JChanceH9Dead1LostReplica23 22 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

He was already buffed once after 5* first came out.

He was? If so it wasnt much of a buff if he still rubbish lol
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

I believe they added unblockable and unstoppable to his heavies and specials... he didn't even have those before lol
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    No; Rhino’s are

True, he was much worse before, absolutely unusable, and he was my very first 5* pull :(
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    JChanceH9 said:

“Rhinos are”, and I dare you to argue they aren’t.

Awesome!
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure real life rhinos doesn't care about a guy in a rhino costume in a game 🤣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I've been waiting for someone to make a "Save the Whales" joke. LOL.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No; Rhino’s are
    Old version of rhino is still in ROL I believe
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    No; Rhino’s are
    He's a decent defender. Not one of the champs they should be focused on, for that reason
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Kabam: We don't do that here
  • Yes, SAVE THE RHINOS!
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Fun Fact: When I first started, Rhino was one of the most "Sold" characters in the Game. While the buff he got was small, it boosted his use quite a bit, and ended the wave of Rhino selling.

The more you know 🤓
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Fun Fact: When I first started, Rhino was one of the most "Sold" characters in the Game. While the buff he got was small, it boosted his use quite a bit, and ended the wave of Rhino selling.

So you're saying that Kabam intervened to alter the value of the rhino trade, thus preventing his extinction? Nice!

BTW, I know he's far from the best champ, but I have a soft spot for Rhino. His Spider-Gwen synergy helps him a lot, too.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Oh great a free 3* rhino for everyone
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Well my 6* Rhino begs to differ. If I could sell him, I’d sell him to you for 10,000 units if he’s so valuable.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    My first duped 5* was Rhino and I pulled him like 5 times in my first 10 crystals. Had him at R4 as well but thankfully there were RDT.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Well my 6* Rhino begs to differ. If I could sell him, I’d sell him to you for 10,000 units if he’s so valuable.
    I have a 6* rhino too and he’s useless. Right there with my 6* Juggs.
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Rhino honestly isnt to bad. He's far from the best champ in game, but he's decent, and better than all the bottom feeders of the game
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    What about saving other animals:

Raccoon, Duck, Panther, Vulture, Beast, Sabretooth & Wolves
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    V1PER1987 said:

where did he say that he is valuable?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Would love my 3/45 sig 200 :neutral: to get a buff