**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No level up event today?

PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
I thought it was going to be level up solo event today and there's a hero use event starting instead... Did I miss anything??

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Random
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Events are on a random reel. What it does is remove the previous one, and choose between the remaining options. I've seen days without one particular Event. It'll come sometime.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Damn, been waiting a few days for some rank ups.

Hopefully tomorrow then.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    It's random I've been waiting for level up event too
    It will come eventually. It is a randomizer, and it removes the last one that ran and chooses between the remaining ones. It doesn't automatically run all in sequence.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    This random **** should be changed. And i have seen level up not coming up more than others.
  • JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34
    I know it's random, but level up seems to come round half as much as the rest of them. As for completion what a waste of space that 22hr solo is. Not to mention the fact that the rewards for all the solo events are way out of date. Work you butt off to get 6*s but no extra points for using them or extra milestones on top of where they are at now... 4* 5* and 6* all get you the same amount of points in hero use and arena. Just increase points rewarded on 5s and 6s and expand the milestones out further. The update to alliance events was overdue but appreciated. Now its time for solos
    Not really. I've seen it come more than others at times. I remember because I prefer Hero Use or Arena, so I remember complaining to myself. Lol.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I had lot of ISO about to expire.... Went up and used it all... don’t want to wait for level up to appear..
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    DrZola said:

Another Event Quest Completion, easily one of the worst solo 22-hour events. That makes three of those in the last few days (only have to run Master 3.2 12X in 22 hours to get all milestones)—not to mention, it runs on a stale EQ on its last legs at the same time as the scheduled Completion event.

Are we sure something isn’t malfunctioning?

Dr. Zola

So true Dr. Zola. Event Quest Completion just ended yesterday 24hour ago in my timezone GMT8. And now EQC is on yet again. Something is fishy ive been waiting for almost few days already.

I’m aware thats it’s random but this time i dont think it’s random anymore. The same solo event keep on cycling and how many times do we need to chasing EQC milestone when we’ve done all the difficulty? 🤨
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Everyone in my ally complain about it... Lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

I do agree the randomness has to stop... Why not just have it on a 4 day cycle?
    Day 1: Arena wins
    Day 2: Level up
    Day 3: Hero Use
    Day 4: Event quest completion

Or better yet remove event quest completion and do something else... I can't be the only one who thinks that one is pointless, you pretty much need to spend energy refills to get it, which is counter productive for the 25 units and a couple other items gained from it! Maybe replace with a solo event like crystal opening or something like a mini solo SA?

Alpha Scorpion

This is spot on. Alternatively make EQC a 6-hour and lower points requirement.

Or...how about bringing back duel skirmish with a twist: escalating points for beating champs with lower ranked champs?

For example, duel a 6* and win with a 1*=more points. Duel a 6* and win with a 6*=fewer points.

Or even more points for winning with class disadvantage? Or points only for using a specific hashtag class of champs? Or even better—set up a specific duel event against a randomly noded AI champ and run the event off that? Could even be a way for crummy Summoners like me to “git gud” in a way that is useful in new content.

The point is this: innovate. And solicit ideas from the community. If they can’t be programmed easily, then don’t do them. But solo events should be fun and frequent—EQC really is only one of those two adjectives.

Dr. Zola
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I do agree the randomness has to stop... Why not just have it on a 4 day cycle?
    Day 1: Arena wins
    Day 2: Level up
    Day 3: Hero Use
    Day 4: Event quest completion

Or better yet remove event quest completion and do something else... I can't be the only one who thinks that one is pointless, you pretty much need to spend energy refills to get it, which is counter productive for the 25 units and a couple other items gained from it! Maybe replace with a solo event like crystal opening or something like a mini solo SA?

Alpha Scorpion

This is spot on. Alternatively make EQC a 6-hour and lower points requirement.

Or...how about bringing back duel skirmish with a twist: escalating points for beating champs with lower ranked champs?

For example, duel a 6* and win with a 1*=more points. Duel a 6* and win with a 6*=fewer points.

Or even more points for winning with class disadvantage? Or points only for using a specific hashtag class of champs? Or even better—set up a specific duel event against a randomly noded AI champ and run the event off that? Could even be a way for crummy Summoners like me to “git gud” in a way that is useful in new content.

The point is this: innovate. And solicit ideas from the community. If they can’t be programmed easily, then don’t do them. But solo events should be fun and frequent—EQC really is only one of those two adjectives.

Dr. Zola
    All very good suggestions too! Definitely think it's worth looking into! EQC is completely ignored by the majority I feel...

Alpha Scorpion
  • TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18
    Could we change up the order so the events appear consistently? I remember last time this happened too. There was a level up quest after a week and then another one a day after, it was inconsistent.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Been waiting too. I’m sitting on a 6* and five 5* to rank up. None that Ag need this very moment but still would like to rank them up already.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    AndiYTDE said:

Was the system really entirely random? In the previous months I feel like it was a 4-day system, but the order of the events was randomized:
    Day One: Hero Use (For example)
    Day Two: Any event other then Hero Use
    Day Tree: One of the other two remaining ones
    Day Four: The last remaining one.
    After that it resets. That´s at least how I thought it worked. But the system @Alpha Scorpion mentioned would be perfect, making our ressource management a lot easier.
    Like many others I don´t really understand why the EQC event is even a thing. It´s the 30th of march, why would I run the EQ now? Replace it with something else, like maybe Duel Skirmish as @DrZola mentioned or Item Use.

Yeah exactly it would make resource management and time management alot easier, you can think ah it was level up today so tomorrow is hero use so you know whats coming next! :)

Alpha Scorpion
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Still no level up event. There has got to be a better system than this. Come on even the events are RNG.
    AndiYTDE said:

Was the system really entirely random? In the previous months I feel like it was a 4-day system, but the order of the events was randomized:
    Day One: Hero Use (For example)
    Day Two: Any event other then Hero Use
    Day Tree: One of the other two remaining ones
    Day Four: The last remaining one.
    After that it resets. That´s at least how I thought it worked. But the system @Alpha Scorpion mentioned would be perfect, making our ressource management a lot easier.
    Like many others I don´t really understand why the EQC event is even a thing. It´s the 30th of march, why would I run the EQ now? Replace it with something else, like maybe Duel Skirmish as @DrZola mentioned or Item Use.

It's never operated that way, to the best of my knowledge. It's always been on a randomizer. This has happened before. What the randomizer does is remove the previously-selected options and choose among the remaining three. It's bound to come up eventually.
  • Where is Level Up???
    My 4* IMIW at R1 and Wasp at R3 are both ready to go to R4.
    Plus I have 12 new 3* waiting to be upgraded, I haven't even touched them.

Seriously @Kabam Miike you guys always give out events when they are unnecessary not when we need them.

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I honestly believe to use a randomizer for the regular events is as absurd as it can possibly get when the events can be scheduled and make everybody's lives easier. But of course, this Kabam, after all. (no pun intended).
    You know....people don't ALWAYS have to wait for Level-Up to Rank. It's always an option. Just saying.
    Drooped2 said:

You know....people don't ALWAYS have to wait for Level-Up to Rank. It's always an option. Just saying.

Blasphemy I only play by the rules of 22 hr events.

:)
    I've never understood waiting its 25 units and a small revive meh
    That was the point I was making. Lol. I mean, it's fine if it lines up, and I always check to see what I have to Rank, but I don't ONLY Rank when it's on.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Blasphemy I only play by the rules of 22 hr events.

:)
    I've never understood waiting its 25 units and a small revive meh
    That was the point I was making. Lol. I mean, it's fine if it lines up, and I always check to see what I have to Rank, but I don't ONLY Rank when it's on.
    I wait alot but if it's an urgent or big rank I do it whenever. 3 stars and **** meh I use them during level up 5 stars nah I dont wait
    TBH, that's one of the reasons I don't run out of Gold as fast, I don't do every Level-Up.