**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier level EQ?

I wasnt playing the game when uncollected came into the game so have no idea how long it took for the uncollected level in the events quests to start. Any thoughts on if or when they would bring a cavalier level to the event quests?

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I would enjoy this, hopefully they do something like this in the future.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    The only issue I can think of is all the extra energy required (if one wants to continue master and uncollected). Hopefully there's a little bump to the energy cap (doesn't have to be crazy high).
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I am thinking they may introduce that when you complete act 6.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Mhykke said:

The only issue I can think of is all the extra energy required (if one wants to continue master and uncollected). Hopefully there's a little bump to the energy cap (doesn't have to be crazy high).

I agree. The other thing is a bump to rewards in all levels. Basically I'd probably forego Heroic at that point, but heroic gives some decent rewards for auto fighting.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    If they bump the energy cap then it negates the bump in energy cost, and makes everything older much easier.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    This is unlikely to happen, since Kabam has already mentioned that Cavalier isn't meant to be as big of a jump as uncollected was. It's supposed to be more similar to the proven and other story titles like them.

I might expect a new EQ difficulty when we get another, super difficult boss at the end of a chapter, like the collector. For people's rosters now, that sentinel isn't anywhere near the level of difficulty that the collector was at back in the day.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Mhykke said:

Some people do UC, Master, and Heroic now. If they added another difficulty just do Cavalier, UC, and Master.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Mhykke said:

Some people do UC, Master, and Heroic now. If they added another difficulty just do Cavalier, UC, and Master.
    I still do my little one run through for Marvel Insider points.

But knowing Kabam, the rewards would not scale high enough for that extra difficulty, or as they say .... "fun and interactive.." nodes along the way.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I dont think their will be because they've said that Cavalier isnt the same step up as becoming uncollected. I think 6.2 will introduce another level and that will be what a new EQ difficulty will be several months afterwards