**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Agent Venom Rework/Mini Buff

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
Agent Venom is a great character, but having the Symbiote and after watching some videos about him in the comics I suggest two things to add to Agent Venom:

1) The same symbiote that's on Eddie Brock (aka Venom) is on Flash Thompson (Agent Venom), so Agent Venom should be able to negate the auto-evades of all Spider-Men (and woman) characters 100% of the time, not 50%.

2) Klyntar Rage: The symbiote would get BIG MAD during his time with Flash Thompson. Although Agent Venom's signature ability allows for an increase in attack below 50% I suggest that the increase in attack should occur after every 25%.

So at 75% health, you can an additional 30% increase in attack. At 50% health, another 30% increase. Finally, at 25% health --- an additional 50% attack increase. This demonstrates a high risk, high reward kind of gameplay like we have seen through Nick Fury and Thing. I think Agent Venom needs a little more love, that's all. =)

Comments