**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5-Star Iron Man Infinty War

Hey Everyone,

I just got a 5-Star Iron Man (IW) and was wondering how valuable he is; Im aware that hes a great defender for Alliance Wars but I have never used him before which is why I'd like to know what you guys think of him as an attacker for Main Quests, Event Quests, AW/AQ etc.

And finally, should I rank 4 him or save my only four T2Alphas for other champs like Domino, Void, Cap. (IW), Symbiote Supreme...?

Thanks for the input.

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Hey Everyone,

I just got a 5-Star Iron Man (IW) and was wondering how valuable he is; Im aware that hes a great defender for Alliance Wars but I have never used him before which is why I'd like to know what you guys think of him as an attacker for Main Quests, Event Quests, AW/AQ etc.

And finally, should I rank 4 him or save my only four T2Alphas for other champs like Domino, Void, Cap. (IW), Symbiote Supreme...?

Thanks for the input.

Absolute great pull. I love him so much. If you learn how to play him, which is always use the SP1 and combo with variations so that you use energy attacks, repulsor hits, so that it decreases power gain from hits
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    That's amazing, exactly what I was looking for! Thanks, Umberto. Insightful and funny, loved it :smile:

I'll play around with him and keep those tips in mind; sounds like he is rank 4 worthy
  • Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    HE IS AVERY AWSOME MAN !!!!!!!!!!! , U CAN USE HIM ANY WHERE EVERY WHERE THE SP 1 AND 2 ARE BEST , THE HEAY ATTACKWAS LIKE SP 1 , U SHOULD BE RIDE TO HAVE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Awesome pull. I recommend you watch Bero Man's videos on youtube to see his most effective rotations.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Just gain 3 bars of power, heavy attack first hit and launch sp3 for big DOT debuff. If you are skilled just try and build armor breaks on opponent and then sp2, then gain both incinerate and shock via sp1 and combine them to form plasma