**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth Aegon Explorers, I Need Your Help!

I recently got Aegon from the free 5* we got in the thank you package. I have a skill gem that I could use. Do you think I should invest and explore Labyrinth? I have done one run so far. If Aegon makes exploring easier and less expensive, I’ll invest in him. Any advice or any knowledge on his effectiveness for this?

Comments

• BeardedRukusBeardedRukus Posts: 19
    He is worth investing in. I have him at rank 4 with only 45 sig ability and each path in LOL was costing me between 800-1300 units with heimdall, Angela, hela, proxima synergy
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

He is worth investing in. I have him at rank 4 with only 45 sig ability and each path in LOL was costing me between 800-1300 units with heimdall, Angela, hela, proxima synergy

I had mine at 5/65, but I agree with this post. I was running 15-20 revives, no potions, for full paths in LoL. I actually had a run at 10 revives, no potions, until I reached Maestro. Other people are even better, and there was a youtube series recently where they were doing all the paths in labyrinth with a 4* aegon. He's definitely worth it.

Only thing I would change would be to offer Star lord instead of Proxima, assuming you only bring her for the synergy. It's the same set of synergies, but you also get 6% armor.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    No LOL is an absolute waste of units at this point in the game unless you’ve already done more than 4 paths
  • ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    LOL with Ægon at 999 combo is the most fun you will have in the game! I did my first path with SL at 455 around Christmas this past year. Then got Ægon a month or so ago and did 3 paths with him at 455. I can certainly appreciate what he brings to LOL in comparison to other champs. Now he's at 565 and I plan on running the rest with him since were in the offseason for aw.

I suggest taking him at least to 455 and doing a lot of practice runs in ROL. Once you have that down and finishing it without any items over and over, then do 1 run of LOL. Then decide how you feel about going for 100% explore.