**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion replacement

Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Guyzz I recently pulled a 5 star Netflix dd and that's my first 5 star
I know he's not good but getting my 2nd crystal will take more time
Should i upgrade him?
If your answer''s yes
Who should I replace with
My top 5 champions are:
Hela(3178)r4 40
Magik(3018) (awakened)r4 40
Thor (Ragnarok)(2568)r3 30
Ghost(2401)r3 30
Iceman(2238)r3 30

Plzz give me a good option guyzz

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Any five star is at least going to be decent if it is you first five star, so in my opinion at least rank him up to rank 2. The best option to replace would be Thor (Ragnarok), but your top five is mostly pretty solid champions.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    If you have a 4* like archangel, scarlet witch etc. Even as a 4* they'd be more useful than a 5*. Consider other unranked options too if you have some
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Any five star is at least going to be decent if it is you first five star, so in my opinion at least rank him up to rank 2. The best option to replace would be Thor (Ragnarok), but your top five is mostly pretty solid champions.

But he is very good in my opinion
    I mean he is good for long battle's even if he''s not awakened
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    5 star R2 champs reward 2-3x more points than rank 3 four star champs in 4 star featured arena. So leveling up your 5 stars to R2 is convenient and rewarding. 5 star rank 3 and up is very challenging for most players. My suggestion is to rank 2 your new five star to get use from it. Not only that but it will be a presence in AQ/AW if you are starting out and your alliance requires concurrent participation in both.