**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken Stark or Omega Red

Been holding my 5* Generic. Got a Science AG from the Fury quest. Can’t decide if I should awaken 5/65 Stark or 4/55 Omega Red. Have enough sig stones to drop about 120 in either. Don’t have either as 4 stars so hard to compare damage output.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Omega is way way way better, not a close decision
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Omega needs his sig much more than Stark Spidey and Omega also benefits from a really high sig and Spark doesn't.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Omega Red with high signature level just feels more powerful and more consistant than stark spider.
  • BeardedRukusBeardedRukus Posts: 19
    Omega Red
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Omega Red
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    He guys appreciate the comments. Stark is a beast without being awakened so far and my favorite champ to use. Genetics are rare that’s why I wanted to make sure Omega was the way to go. Need to get him to 5/65 next. I’ve seen Lagacys videos and he just degens opponents so quickly.
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    Unduped: Stark is a “beast” already, if duped: he will be a “BEAST”
    Omega unduped (Omega < Stark), Omega Duped with high sig (Omega = Stark). You should use awaken gem on Omega & put all sig stones on him, so you will have 2 BEASTS :/
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Definitely omega red
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Pigpen for sure.