**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena crystal

What is happend to the arena crystal?just opened 40 of them and they gave just gold,nothing else.is it ok?

Comments

• Options
    tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Soon we are not gonna get any units from the game by spending time with it,performing well,or logging in,just by spending a big amount of money.ok,i understand,the company has to make profit,lots of people are working there,blablabla.
  • Options
    But.why should i pay for nothing?comparing with other games,it is really awful.in other games u get "units" once a day,when you log in,you get them,when you complete quests,when you open chests,or whatever.in other games,when you spend money,they gave you something.free items,heroes,something exciting,something to go forward with the game.in mcoc.you spend a huge amount of money on units,you open a featured crystals from them,which is the same junk,just like the phc and you get plenty of crappy 2* heroes.nothing exciting,nothing enjoyable,nothing to bring you forward with your roster.what is the point to spend???????
  • Options
    There are no good offers,there are no offers for the average people.hundreds of thousands of more people would spend money on this game with cheap and good offers?is that makes profit?
  • Options
    The endgame is just horrible,not for poor people and not for working people.who can afford thousands of units,to complete the act5,rol and lol?who can play more than 24 hours in 3 days in the arena,to get a hero?what about the timing of the map5 and 6?what happens,if i can't log in for 4-5-6 hours,because i am working,or i need to spend time with my family,etc?no rewards....
  • Options
    Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Hit your milestones in arena Everytime and it will give you a nice little stack of units.
  • Options
    ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    nothing wrong just RNG
    i just opened 10 and got 165 units
  • Options
    I wrote this post,because everyone has the same problems in my alliance and society for a couple of weeks.off course i do the arena milestones.i was just comparing this with an another games.the difference is huge
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    this game is not other games.
  • Options
    I wrote this post,because everyone has the same problems in my alliance and society for a couple of weeks.off course i do the arena milestones.i was just comparing this with an another games.the difference is huge
  • Options
    I wrote my post,because I do not have the same problems and neither does my alliance or society.
  • Options
    Very smart comment,thank you,helped a lots.
  • Options
    Very smart comment,thank you,helped a lots.
  • Options
    It is just so simple and obvious.the drop rates of the units and 4* heroes are much lower,than before,even lower for the free to play players.i have experienced this i used to buy offers and units and i was getting much more units and many more 4* heroes.from the time,when i became free to play,i am getting nothing,no units,no good heroes.at the beginning i have awakened my 5* sl,from the free to play times,the 5* crystals are just dropping ****.it is just depending on luck:):).not at all
  • Options
    Why did i become free to play?just dumb people are spending a big amounts of money for nothing.....
  • Options
    Why did i become free to play?just dumb people are spending a big amounts of money for nothing.....
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    oc7qfez8t2au.png
    Can't complain, 10 crystals, 60 units
  • Options
    6t4uvkqsgx0v.jpg
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Is tutyimutyi Vincent Twice Vincent Twice in disguise? Why all the double posts?
  • Options
    Internet issues mate.one more smart comment.i love this.
  • Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    just opened 10 and got 105 units last 10 gave me 40k gold working as intended.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You like talking to yourself don't you?
  • Options
    Exactly.you are dead right.i just wrote down my opinion,nothing more dude
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    RNG - if you dont like it, dont gamble
  • Options
    I am surrounded here by very smart people.those wise comments:D:D
  • Options
    you asked a question, we answered. is that not how it works?
  • Options
    I respect your opinion guys,even if it is so funny.the things r getting worse and more miserable,because not enough people complains.easier to accept everything.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    I respect your opinion guys,even if it is so funny.the things r getting worse and more miserable,because not enough people complains.easier to accept everything.

sorry to disagree with you , but i dont believe anything is getting worse. complaining isnt helpful on the forum. instead of complaining and then commenting 4 times on your own post before some one else replies, try offering constructive critism or opening a simple poll that can gauge the communities response to your question.

constructive critism example -
    numerous players in my ally, including myself, have noticed a significant drop in the amount of units pulled when opening arena crystals. i think kabam should make gold and units received from arena crystals drop as a flat rate with x% chance to increase the amount received randomly.

poll example -
    question: has anyone noticed a drop in the amount of units received when opening arena crystals

option 1: yes, the number seem to have dropped
    option 2: no, they seem to be working as intended.

the community has shown kabam that they arent willing to accept everything pushed down onto them and kabam has responded in the past. what you are complaining about has been around and has been working the same for quite some time now.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited August 2017
    tutyimutyi wrote: »

So whats you point then? You are FTP, thats your choice. Why should Kabam lower the cost of everything just for you, are you really that special? But even if they did do that, you are FTP so you would still be in the same position?

Plus what people spend their money on is up to them surely? You may waste it on drink, sports, tv ect, some may say that is a waste. I spend maybe £200 a month on this game, my money, not a lot, my choices

• Options
    If u do not get the point,that is not my problem.of course,u can spend as much as you want