**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.5 would Starky work against CB!

Read somewhere that someone used Starky against CB. My best bleed immune champ is a 5* r3 Luke Cage. I can take him to r4 but would rather not if I don’t have to.

Not sure how someone used Starky with the biohazard node.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Max pacify and petrify, build ten poise, and only use parry/heavies?
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    With a lot of revives
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Read somewhere that someone used Starky against CB. My best bleed immune champ is a 5* r3 Luke Cage. I can take him to r4 but would rather not if I don’t have to.

Think I would need to see a video of that to believe it.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

Hi, I am the sparky user, I didn't have a biohazard counter and figured out that 6.1.5 was the only place I'd end up spending units so I max boosted, built poise and chipped xb bit by bit until he died.
    I used team revives cause then you can use every champ on your team, just make sure you quit the fight when he is about to regen, and rinse repeat, I think I removed 100k health per team revive.
    I used 3, he only has 300k or so health
    Drooped2 said:

Hi, I am the sparky user, I didn't have a biohazard counter and figured out that 6.1.5 was the only place I'd end up spending units so I max boosted, built poise and chipped xb bit by bit until he died.
    I used team revives cause then you can use every champ on your team, just make sure you quit the fight when he is about to regen, and rinse repeat, I think I removed 100k health per team revive.
    So like 5 team revives a run. That doesnt sound that viable to me and I used an r5 domino and shrugged the debuffs when lucky triggered. Took him in 3 solo revives
    Well I can definitely tell you I don't have a 5* domino or any great mutant for that matter so you gotta use what you got.
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.