**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Match-making is appalling

We are a 21m rated Australian Alliance that has worked super hard to make Platinum 2 the last three seasons.

Wars were always close and hard fought.

This season, since the new match-making has come into play, 4/7 matches have been against opponents rated 25m+, with three of them clearly Platinum 1/Masters alliances that have been moving in and out of shells.

These match ups are ridiculous.

To make matters worse, our war start time THAT IS FORCED ON US is now 5am.

Why would we want our wars to start 5am?!?!?? So our players can’t even wake up to finish off paths?!??

The changes you’ve made - like all your changes - are ill conceived and not thought out properly.

We’ll be writing this season off. Maybe all war seasons, for that matter, until some sense and fairness prevails again.

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    exact opposite of wat i was saying here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/128191/war-matchmaking-working-very-well-atleast-in-some-regard#latest

lets be real bro.
    21mil
    25mil
    whats the diff? really?
    everyone has multiple 5/65 and the rest pretty much 4/55 regardless.
    i would guess everyone pretty much has a 5/65 and 2 4/55 attackers.
    i would guess the majority of defenders are 4/55 and 5/65 on both sides of the war

RN my war is 17 v 11. but the top champs all match. defenses are the same strength, attackers are the same strength.
    AR is a meaningless lot of numbers that is all.

we have bg1 in our war is all Aussies. they finish before 10pm AEST. no need to leave it late.
    our latest finish bg is mostly US and EU.