**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken Stark or Omega Red

Been holding my 5* Generic. Got a Science AG from the Fury quest. Can’t decide if I should awaken 5/65 Stark or 4/55 Omega Red. Have enough sig stones to drop about 120 in either. Don’t have either as 4 stars so hard to compare damage output.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Omega is way way way better, not a close decision
  • Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Omega needs his sig much more than Stark Spidey and Omega also benefits from a really high sig and Spark doesn't.
  • Options
    ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Omega Red with high signature level just feels more powerful and more consistant than stark spider.
  • Options
    BeardedRukusBeardedRukus Posts: 19
    Omega Red
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Omega Red
  • Options
    TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    He guys appreciate the comments. Stark is a beast without being awakened so far and my favorite champ to use. Genetics are rare that’s why I wanted to make sure Omega was the way to go. Need to get him to 5/65 next. I’ve seen Lagacys videos and he just degens opponents so quickly.
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Unduped: Stark is a “beast” already, if duped: he will be a “BEAST”
    Omega unduped (Omega < Stark), Omega Duped with high sig (Omega = Stark). You should use awaken gem on Omega & put all sig stones on him, so you will have 2 BEASTS :/
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Definitely omega red
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Pigpen for sure.