**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 Blade LoL Run

So I'm trying to finally do my first attempt at LoL, and I'm trying to figure out the best team to use.

I have over 1600 units saved up and this is the team I was going to use.

5* Blade, 5* GR, 4* Sparky, 5* Mags, 5* Cyclops

I'm basically only going to be using Blade, just wasn't sure if this team would work.

I would get 45% danger sense from Sparky, all villains danger sense from GR, and +12% attack from mags and cyclops.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I don't think you're gonna have tough time, just be prepared for a bleed immune champ in your way
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    If you only use Blade I think you’re going to spend way more than 1600 units.
    It took me 1700 using r5 Blade, r5 Domino, + Synergy(GR, massacre and Rulk) I actually stopped using blade and just did almost the whole run with Domino. Colossus is a very long fight with bleed champs. It will take Blade like 1000 or more hits to beat him. I had to pretty much parry/heavy him to death with Domino. IMO save the units till you have a better secondary champ. Just my opinion
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Miles Morales. Gives Spidey infinite parries. Vulture. Gives 6% attack to entire team, and increases the chance Spidey shocks and evades.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Miles Morales. Gives Spidey infinite parries. Vulture. Gives 6% attack to entire team, and increases the chance Spidey shocks and evades.

His sparky is 4*
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I did LOL with sparky. Brought blade for poise synergy. Used blade only on magik and UC.

Also blade will be rough against maestro. He can’t bleed him on his Specials.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    About to do mine too with r5 stark, r4 blade (for magik), miles, doc oc, and venom hoping to get it done too but I agree blade will be tough for some fights he needs those bleeds to be effective
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I got r5 spark R4 blade. Was thinking to do LOL with GR, miles and vulture. But I pulled aegon last month who's at R4 now and I can use generic and about 140 stones on him.

What would you guys advice me regarding whom I should take for other 2 spots? Don't have Heimdall in any star.
  • SligSlig Posts: 344 ★★
    I did it with 5* r5 blade, 5* GR, 4* starky, antman and YJ. I ripped through maestro with blade, one of the easier fights. Collosus was a huge pain in the ass.
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    R5 duped blade with GR synergy can one shot Maestro.