**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel Awakening Gem

Purchased AG with intel and RNG gave me a Cosmic. Now who do I use it to awaken?

My top 15

Intel Awakening Gem 98 votes

Corvus Glaive
12%
StewmanGreifmaster911Toj37DbhudiMCoC_fanBruinsfan8510TBuchanan24peasant001_kunal21LordGenesisNarwhal52xAlexG29 12 votes
Medusa
83%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomGamerVdh2008thetaman23Kenny292MegaSkater67Doc_HollamonCrkwestNifzkmbell81Anurag1606RotellymihDarkrider05Mqc19buttersSixshot1StevenDoran7OrcDovahkiin 82 votes
Is there really someone to save it for??
4%
Foxhero007Mr_EMiStaLovaThanos_Car 4 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    MiStaLova said:

Stark

He is tech, not cosmic.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Medusa
    Medusa. She is a pain as a defender.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    Medusa
    Damn I don't have any good 5 star cosmic but carnage
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa no question
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Corvus Glaive
    corvus, better attacker and that's who the majority use for AQ map 6 and 7 (where his ability is amazing, watch Lagacy69 take on fully noded Kingpin with Corvus), as well as AW attack. There's a reason that's the case..
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Medusa
    peasant said:

corvus, better attacker and that's who the majority use for AQ map 6 and 7 (where his ability is amazing, watch Lagacy69 take on fully noded Kingpin with Corvus), as well as AW attack. There's a reason that's the case..

Yeah, but he doesn't need the dupe. At all. Medusa really benefits a lot from awakening, in offense and defense
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    AlexG29 said:

That Corvus awakening helps. A 30 second timer is a heck of a lot better than 50. You will need it at times

you only get that if you can be super aggressive fighting, and that is tough
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Medusa is the top vote getter. Thanks for the votes and feedback. Much appreciated.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

AlexG29 said:

That Corvus awakening helps. A 30 second timer is a heck of a lot better than 50. You will need it at times

you only get that if you can be super aggressive fighting, and that is tough
    Yep I can probably count the number of times I've triggered the reduced timer on one hand if at all. Being temporarily immune to death is the far more useful ability gotten by awakening