**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I can’t seem to get help regarding my gifting badge. Outraged

I’ve been trying for weeks to get an answer about the gifting badge, nobody from kabam has messaged me besides an automated message saying they sent me 300 units and my issues resolved. I didn’t spend money on the game for units, I spent it for a gifting badge. And that my friends is false advertisement.
Kabam I’m expecting an email from an individual, not an automated message that was made to pass time so you can figure out how to compensate us, and for everyone else out there, don’t let them screw you.

This is false advertisement..
False advertising is the use of false, misleading, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers.

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    🥴🥴🥴🥴 does that answer your question
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    They gave us another 550 units in another mail. They fully reimbursed you.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Read the TOS. Look into the reasons why they deactivated it for now. That's a pretty huge priority.
    Also, you paid for Units. Right down to the receipt on the platform. The Pack was the purchase. Not the Badge. Just sayin'.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They already gave us the full 850, 300 at first then a little while after that and the backlash they sent another 550 in the mail
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    man people still bent out shape on this?

They already gave us the full 850, 300 at first then a little while after that and the backlash they sent another 550 in the mail

OP is arguing they don't want Units, they want the money. Unfortunately, they don't do Refunds.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    When you buy something, you must consider all received items as part of the value of the purchase. Even if you didn't care about the units, you bought units that came with a badge. They have now removed the badge and given you a ton more units.

"Some people move on. But not us."
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

OP is arguing they don't want Units, they want the money. Unfortunately, they don't do Refunds.
    they cannot do refunds, they do not process payments, the app stores do.
    Wess said:

I’ve been trying for weeks to get an answer about the gifting badge, nobody from kabam has messaged me besides an automated message saying they sent me 300 units and my issues resolved. I didn’t spend money on the game for units, I spent it for a gifting badge. And that my friends is false advertisement.
    Kabam I’m expecting an email from an individual, not an automated message that was made to pass time so you can figure out how to compensate us, and for everyone else out there, don’t let them screw you.

This is false advertisement..
    False advertising is the use of false, misleading, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers.

The sale was 850 units and you get a free badge. That YOU decided the badge was what you wanted does not change what the sale was for. They have now given you 850 units, so you got double the amount of units AND a 5* and other things. In addition they gave you the badge, for upwards of 3 or more years, they did not falsely advertise.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Those 850 units are did more for me than the gifting badge ever did
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

And? It's much to late for that, they got the 850 which is essentially the full amount of the package they aren't going to get the money back
  • We can end this sub-thread Post, and direct @Wess to the main Gifting Badge Merged Thread with 40+ pages of related info. Link below jumps to page 35 where Kabam added the extra 550 Units on top of the original 300 Unit compensation. No refund of actual money will/can be given back.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/129546/gifting-badge-discussion-merged-threads/p35

And? It's much to late for that, they got the 850 which is essentially the full amount of the package they aren't going to get the money back
    I'm just clarifying that they probably won't care about the Units they got. I'm of the same mentality as you buds.