**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Agent Venom in AQ

Anyone know the best champ to go up against him? His tenacity is pissing me off and although I can easily bait his sp1, I can't evade it

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Dont try to evade he sp1.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I don't. I block but I take quite a bit of damage from that, even with block prof mastered. U can't stack bleeds against him cuz he'll just shrug it off. So atm idk how to deal with him
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    DD is the best one. Can evade his specials on his own. Plus his blocking is better than most.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    I used an awakened Wolverine. Bait AV special 1 and block it. Bleed him and wait for regen to kick in.

I need to learn evade AV special 1.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wolverine, x-23, and voodoo work great against him
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I use Karnak with liquid courage mastery for the skill debuff immune path. He has really solid physical resistance, good block prof and his poison resistance causes liquid courage+willpower to net about 40 hp regen per sec. When I play well I usually regen more hp then I lose till about day 4 in aq.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Wolverine tends to mow through him if you have him. I didn't think to use DD but SMiller has a good point. I think the better question is who do you have?
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I use X23 and try to bait out SP2's
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I have an awakened wolverine but what about NC in swashbuckling mode? His PI is higher than my wolverine's by about a thousand
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    i run the immune lane in map 5 with rogue, who imo, is better than wolverine on that lane. while wolverine has great regen, you lose his bleed which makes fights last forever. with rogue you can spam l1 and life steal to stay healthy. the opponents are not immune to life steal so its a extra damage source.
    also, in the event to suffer a debuff like bleed or incinerate, she reduces the duration significantly.

any fight against AV, double evade first 2 physical attacks and block the barrage of bullets, you wont take much damage this way. the best way, as stated above, is to try to get him to l2 and you can easily evade the entire attack.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Archangel his bleed effects reduces tenacity chances by flat 25% so he cant shrug them anymore after 4 bleeds
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    While DD is an ok counter I think it's important to note that AV reduces evasion by half so a maxed DD is still taking roughly half those bullets. Wolvie, Rogue, and AA are all good counters. All have class advantage, the first two regen back damage taken from his L1 and AA's neurotoxin shuts down tenacity.