**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to R4?

SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

I am trying to R4 one more champ before the SA ends. We do this biweekly so the next week I'll not be able to level up/rank up any champs.
Just to give you an idea of my roster, I have: R5 4* Cap WWII, R4 4*s: Hyperion, Hawkeye, Elektra, Guillotine, Rogue, Quake, Iceman and 5* R2: Ultron, OG Cap, R1: Rhino.

I am using Ultron, Cap WWII, Gullotine for AQ and OG Cap, Elektra, Rogue for AW attack. My defense is lacking a bit and is usually Iceman, Hyperion, Red Hulk, Agent Venom, Iron Man.
Would appreciate some advice what would be the best option in my situation.

cheers

Who to R4? 36 votes

Agent Venom (unduped)
11%
SnakeEyes69SmokinSurferLukedwonlnNOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 4 votes
The Hood (unduped)
19%
Deadbyrd9SakkbanNumanDusky_DawnSungjBUZZdog3000Vinitlalka1988 7 votes
Wolverine X-23 (unduped)
58%
NEONevvBHarry_71General__RossTimone147RockandrollinaDSpity68SighsohardHyperduckzYellsomevg2782Primmer79TeslimShahhsDave_the_destroyerTxAggie17JustArandomGuyhereSai_7Atomic_WolfAnonymous346 21 votes
Red Hulk (duped)
2%
TheMageHunter 1 vote
Iron Fist (duped)
2%
Andrew 1 vote
Venom (duped)
0%
Rocket Raccoon (unduped)
2%
Noob_2yrs 1 vote
Loki (duped)
2%
Rydertheblack 1 vote
Iron Man (duped)
0%

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Red Hulk (duped)
    RH for defence hood is pretty good on enhanced sp2
  • ShahhsShahhs Posts: 1
    Wolverine X-23 (unduped)
    Hey
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    The Hood (unduped)
    I forgot to mention that I have 5/5 in Deep Wounds. Maybe X-23 is a better choice in that regard, the only problem I have is that she is a bit squishy. My style is to block a lot and look for an opening so probably she would lose a lot of health that way.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Wolverine X-23 (unduped)
    Sakkban wrote: »
    I forgot to mention that I have 5/5 in Deep Wounds. Maybe X-23 is a better choice in that regard, the only problem I have is that she is a bit squishy. My style is to block a lot and look for an opening so probably she would lose a lot of health that way.

X-23 is your best choice.
    She Regens pretty good man. The damage done while blocking will be reversed by regen in no time.
    Yu can stack up bleeds on opponents and best part is even if they are bleed immune she gets cruelty buffs.
    She is a beast , you will not regret it.
    I only have DW on 3/5, I run AQ with X-23, wolvie & Hyperion all in R4 and not once regretted! There is a R4 Gwenpool waiting for a spot and so will be Dr Voodoo by tmrw, she is worth it bro.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Wolverine X-23 (unduped)
    Sakkban wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am trying to R4 one more champ before the SA ends. We do this biweekly so the next week I'll not be able to level up/rank up any champs.
    Just to give you an idea of my roster, I have: R5 4* Cap WWII, R4 4*s: Hyperion, Hawkeye, Elektra, Guillotine, Rogue, Quake, Iceman and 5* R2: Ultron, OG Cap, R1: Rhino.

I am using Ultron, Cap WWII, Gullotine for AQ and OG Cap, Elektra, Rogue for AW attack. My defense is lacking a bit and is usually Iceman, Hyperion, Red Hulk, Agent Venom, Iron Man.
    Would appreciate some advice what would be the best option in my situation.

cheers

X23
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Wolverine X-23 (unduped)
    None of the above

"oh look at me! My roster is so much better than all these other losers. I must be really special and great. Why is this loser asking about champions that I (great one) wouldnt even think of ranking up, what a loser"

Nuff said