**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invade path for this EQ

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I’m not too sure of my best option for this path...Dorm and Sym Spidy are a pain to me rn

Who would you recommend for that path? Here’s my roster:

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I used a 4/55 starky to clear the whole path, still at full health after 3 fights. A high damage champ that doesn't rely on stun will do. Alternatively, you can treat the entire path as stun immune and just intercept.

No need to worry abom dorms degen as long as you always hit his block, so the precision buff from dex won't expire to trigger degen. I used starky so he evaded sym spidey's sp1 with taking unnecessary block damage, but you may need to push him to his sp2 to reduce block damage.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Good luck lol bring your hardest hitters
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Yeah good luck m8 it's a rough path
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Use night crawlers stance change trick. At the start of fight dash back and do a light attack. You will see opponent goes into block. As opponent blocks dash forward and hit 3 or 4 combo into the block. Dash back light attack opponent blocks dash forward hit into block. Keep on repeating. Try that they don't hit your block. You will need to maintain distance when they are in attacking mode. Good luck. Certainly difficult but doable with any champ. A duped Corvus is best at it as he Crits on blocks and he can take damage at health 1 as long as he has glaive charges.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Use night crawlers stance change trick. At the start of fight dash back and do a light attack. You will see opponent goes into block. As opponent blocks dash forward and hit 3 or 4 combo into the block. Dash back light attack opponent blocks dash forward hit into block. Keep on repeating. Try that they don't hit your block. You will need to maintain distance when they are in attacking mode. Good luck. Certainly difficult but doable with any champ. A duped Corvus is best at it as he Crits on blocks and he can take damage at health 1 as long as he has glaive charges.

I completely forgot about this trick. Definitely gonna be handy.
  • King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
    Yeah there really isn’t a certain champ that does really well for this node besides corvus and aegon. So just bring your best. I used my r4 5 star km with the bpcw synergy to start the fight with 3 indestructible charges which gave me 3 free parries which was all I needed to get the fight started and get the opponent on a loop of them using specials so I could evade them and get openings. And I could get to my sp2 to get more charges for more no damage blocks hits. Finished the path on 100% health.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    King_Garf said:

Yeah there really isn’t a certain champ that does really well for this node besides corvus and aegon. So just bring your best. I used my r4 5 star km with the bpcw synergy to start the fight with 3 indestructible charges which gave me 3 free parries which was all I needed to get the fight started and get the opponent on a loop of them using specials so I could evade them and get openings. And I could get to my sp2 to get more charges for more no damage blocks hits. Finished the path on 100% health.

Thanks but no thanks. As you can see, I have none of the champs you listed...