**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just sayin....

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Jamesf680 said:

Ultron definitely isn't that bad and actually might he a good option.

Nah i wouldnt use a gem on ultron. His sig isnt that useful enough to be worth a gem
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think he thinks it is predicting his next gem???
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    He has one not 2...
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    You should be glad you have them. When you pull someone that needs awakening you can do it immediately. Pull a Dr Voodoo....awaken and rank him. He game changing. All you people that piss and moan about having one of the rarest resources in the game are so short sided.

I pulled a 5* skill awakening gem from the intel. Guess what? I don’t have any use for it...right now. But let me get a hold of Ægon and he’s getting awakened and r5 instantly...and that’s game changing.

I know it’s deflating not to be able to use it right away but you gotta look big picture.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    You should probably explain the point you're trying to make.......just sayin
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

4 times of same class :/

• BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Emma, sinister, domino, Iceman... All 4 deserves that
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

It’s unclear to me what you’re trying to say.

That's none worth it...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Are you asking who to awaken? If so then none are worth it if not then shrug not sure what you mean by this
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Ægon, Sparky Ghost (or DH), DV or SW if she comes out. I wouldn’t be upset at all
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I'd awaken The Hood.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

watch me pull them from basic right after that...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

watch me pull them from basic right after that...
    Even so.... you have FOUR! You can afford to possibly “waste” one on an Emma or a domino. You still have three more after that
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

You should be glad you have them. When you pull someone that needs awakening you can do it immediately. Pull a Dr Voodoo....awaken and rank him. He game changing. All you people that piss and moan about having one of the rarest resources in the game are so short sided.

I pulled a 5* skill awakening gem from the intel. Guess what? I don’t have any use for it...right now. But let me get a hold of Ægon and he’s getting awakened and r5 instantly...and that’s game changing.

I know it’s deflating not to be able to use it right away but you gotta look big picture.

I'm going by this same mentality... my 4* mystic gem would look good on doctor voodoo