**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your most hated nodes?

Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Just trying to get like a survey to what nodes yall hate.

Mine would be unblockable and spite.

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Anything unblockable. Aspect of evolution is also really annoying against really high health defenders. Also any sort of degen or almost guaranteed damage node. Probably more, but I’m not at that point yet.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Masochism, aspect of war
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Only one I really have a problem with is Unblockable Finale because if you don’t manage to kill them and you die I find the start of matches likes to get laggy and there is no amount of skill that can get around that. You could start the fight and before you can react, you could be dead. Just a cheap way to make a fight difficult. I don’t mind most other Unblockable ones like aspect of war because you can already be in your rhythm when it kicks in so it’s not as bad.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    It mostly depends on the other buffs the champ has, but there is one I have a lot of trouble with even against a champ with no buffs, and that's Invade..

Other notable ones would be Masochism/stun Immune together, Brawl/Aggressive, Starburst, and Spiked Armor. Oh yeah, and of course unblockable. Pretty much everyone hates that kind of node haha
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Passive damage
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    AQ map 6, degen nodes..... even with a perfect fight, you lose health, now imagine you have a bad fight...
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Buffet bcz i play with ghost
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Every node in war beta
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Aspect of War Hyperion
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Starburst, Invade, Oscillate
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    All attacks unblockable, I can deal with unblockable specials but when everything is unblockable it's a pita.
    Also the one that switches your health every 10 seconds, it always switches on me when they have 1% and I'm at 100%
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Mark of the labyrinth.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Spite, because it punishes skill. Combine with unblockable specials for extra lols.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    1.1 degen nodes on high health opponents are defo the worse nodes or aspect of war
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Oscillate and brawl.
    Brawl is just pure bs.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Invade seems to be a new obsession for the game team as they like to add it to 3.2 on each monthly quest
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Unblockable, especially the finale one.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Unblockable finale, masochism, aspect of war, the one where your health bars switch.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Buffet and spite
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    All except one class lose 50% attack
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Aspect or war and rage
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Almost all of them
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Thorns coward
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    What is invade?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

What is invade?

You take 300% more damage during block and 100% damage without block
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    #1 is Rage
    #2 is Brawl
    #3 is Degeneration
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Anything to do with power gain, i hate having to watch the AI’s power bar, especially in end gane content, it stresses me out