**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anybody know the Cutoff for Emma Frost as a 4*?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I’m at 1.25m right now and was thinking about 3.3m should I be safe there?

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Be safe and go to 2.8 - 3 mil.
    2.5 is probably bare minimum
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Sent out from the InfoBot~

The predictions are in the order of 5* Beardo (CapIW)/4* Beardo (CapIW)/4* Emma Frost

ClobberinTime - 32.23/11.53/2.86
    CraftyGrinding - 30.00/5.50/2.80
    Dragon - 38.74/7.66/2.81
    JoNeSƎʞƎɹp - 37.45/8.92/3.78
    Royal - 30.00/5.90/2.50
    Unsteady - 34.66/7.66/2.77

Reminder: These are educated guesses, not guarantees. These numbers could be incorrect, but tend to be directionally accurate.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Thanks guys for the info! It’s my first attempt at a 4 star in the arena so I had no idea what to put up for her.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’m going for 3.5 mil personally
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'll most likely wait until Round 2. I'd love to do the Dup, but I've been busy the last couple days, and I could, but a last-minute Grind is a bit too intense for my day tomorrow. Besides, it's easier to gauge with a good head start and the Results to ballpark with.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

Thanks guys for the info! It’s my first attempt at a 4 star in the arena so I had no idea what to put up for her.

Best of luck mate! Get grinding 😉
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have 12 max 4 stars and another 25 4/40s and a ton of 3/30s.

In 54 rounds I have managed 1.75 million points.

Good luck to everyone
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Can't play tomorrow, so I am stopping short of 1.6m. :)
    Hey guys just wanted to give a update, I’m at 3.5mil hope I get her I have a awakening gem and Sig stones for her if I do.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447

Hey guys just wanted to give a update, I’m at 3.5mil hope I get her I have a awakening gem and Sig stones for her if I do.

You can grind for her in round 2 and save the AG, but it's up to you if you've got the time.
    Hey guys! I grinded in total around 3.8mil and got her!
    edited March 2019
    Hey guys! I grinded in total around 3.8mil and got her! Thanks Guys For the Info about the cutoff!

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★

I'll most likely wait until Round 2. I'd love to do the Dup, but I've been busy the last couple days, and I could, but a last-minute Grind is a bit too intense for my day tomorrow. Besides, it's easier to gauge with a good head start and the Results to ballpark with.

4*, I presume? Not that it matters, really. I don't have him as a 5*, but my 4* version cruises through Uncollected quests better than almost any other champ I have.

Burn boosts if you've stockpiled them. I'm sure you know this, but whilst he's very solid Unawakened, Cap becomes incredibly versatile once Awakened, with a high Sig. Seriously, my advice is to focus on nothing else (game-wise,at least) for the next three days. You won't regret it.

Good luck with the grind! 👍
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    2,8m...as i heard today for the 1rst cuttoff