**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venompool 5*

Hey Guys,
I just get a 5* Venompool, is he any good? Should I bring him to rank 3?
I have a 5* Corvus and Hyp, so don’t need a new Cosmic. But I just wanted to know what your experinces are with him?

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019

Hey Guys,
    I just get a 5* Venompool, is he any good? Should I bring him to rank 3?
    I have a 5* Corvus and Hyp, so don’t need a new Cosmic. But I just wanted to know what your experinces are with him?

Eh could be worse, but he isn't worth past rank 2 at your stage.
    Until you have like a thicc roster, and you need him for arena then rank him up ig, but he doesn't have anything that stands up for him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    He was highly sought after when he was released...but that’s about 2.5 years ago now. He has no immunities, doesn’t deal big damage and isn’t a synergy champ. If you have him duped, he can be a decent buff driven champ (random), and if you don’t have a deep roster, he can be serviceable (e.g., regen when using Sp1 on AI with active buffs).

If you have solid 4*’s or 5*’s, then he’s not really an anchor for your squad. The game has passed him by, unfortunately.

Dr. Zola
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Basically the way to play him is just spam L1 unless you want to heal block him; it does a nice bleed and heals 10% health if there is a buff on the opponent
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Masacre synergy makes both better (25% longer buff Duration / bat is longer on fire) which makes Him Awakened way better (yes, even dexterity buff lasts longer) and his sp 1 heals Him very good