**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So summoners are you a MCOC SCAVENGER or a MCOC PREDATOR

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
Dear Summoners,

Was going through my old days of playing mcoc using the screenshots I had taken since I started playing and this question came to my mind. I consider myself a scavenger, basically I rely so much on the calendar items to do rank ups and compete the basic 5* pull requirements etc and basically try to collect all the free items that are on offer in the game. Regarding event quests, I do 100% of heroic for the 1000 5* shards and till recently in the master bracket of EQ used to do the first 2 chapts 100% and the 3rd one will be just one run of completion to get what ever rewards I can get, main ones being the 5* shards to expand my roster. Now I can 100% the master bracket with a couple of revives and I do the 100% of the uncollected chapt 1 for those 500 5* shards. 5* shards is the main focus now for me nothing else. Stopped ranking up the 4* except the rare ones. In the monthly uncollected I completed the first full run of the uncollected just so that I could open the T5 basics slot in my inventory, just a silly thing but I did it with using some revives and units etc. So I have come a fair bit of way in the game, december 2018 end I became uncollected. An average joe in MCOC thats all. Scavenging my way through, btw am part of a semi retired ally, Why if you ask? The game takes so much time that wife gets pissed off...LOL and not to mention two young kids...

So fellas are you a scavenger like me or you consider yourself a predator where you go to any lengths and cost and spend time in the game to get the skill to get the job done and finish all contents as soon as its out like the famous mcoc youtubers?

So summoners are you a MCOC SCAVENGER or a MCOC PREDATOR 90 votes

SCAVENGER
57%
SnizzbaradqqedfyvrSundance_2099Rajdeep9Starscean98Moot4LifeCupidBuckyBruhrcm2017Nodude78WabobaShadow_PhoneixGeo10megColonaut123ClydaniaThe_red_EclipseMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerDjin 52 votes
PREDATOR
42%
Dakine86Haji_SaabX_ScottTheManMythLegendTerraWardenclockDarkrider05Carlos2504HzoriDuke_SilverFishman13579Harbinger195BlaargoPeterQuillKobster84Reverend_RuckusKing_GarfZombieZeddTehsigzorzCiqMCOC 38 votes

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    SCAVENGER
    @shadow_lurker22 Whats that mate? LOL :smile:
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What about doing the content you can and relying on those resources to get through content without going item crazy?

That can be Ravager
    SCAVENGER
    @Hammerbro_64 LOL...probably...never thought of that scenario...anyway was a light hearted poll... :smile:
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I am a philosopher
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

@shadow_lurker22 Whats that mate? LOL :smile:

You never seen Gaurdains of the Galaxy? Yondu is one of the Ravager leaders
    SCAVENGER
    @shadow_lurker22 LOL...I know yondu mate... :smile: I asked why the new category
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm a failure
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

@shadow_lurker22 LOL...I know yondu mate... :smile: I asked why the new category

Oh it was meant as a joke
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’m the gray area in between
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 101
    PREDATOR
    By that description I'm a predator all. The way always get UC done on release day 100% and events. I'm a bloody addict.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I'm a hacker git gud
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019
    SCAVENGER
    I’m kind of like the leader in here. I’m made of rocks, as you can see, but don’t let that intimidate you. You don’t need to be afraid, unless you’re made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    PREDATOR
    Predator if I really want something do e, but truly I am a strategist. I've almost finished exploring A5 with a 1yo account, no money spent, and in an alliance that plays map 3-4, AW Tier 9-10 Silver. I ranked up strategically, so basically have a counter for most of the harder stuff. Example: R4 Sentinel over duped SL because I need a good double immune over a massieve damage dealer.
  • TankbadTankbad Posts: 1

I'm a hacker git gud

Dicci daverro tu
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I'm Human After All
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    SCAVENGER
    I'm a guy that fails a quest once and gives up.
    Then goes back 6 months later and smashes it, and wonders why he didn't do it much earlier.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The way everything in this game is shattered into thousands of tiny piece's, and spread throughout the various events and tiers...everyone in kabam has been made to scavange.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Some so into the need to scavange that they had created 2nd account and bought trading badges to scavange things from a different account for use in another...the penical of scavanging...
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'm inevitable... because someone had to.

In all honesty, I'm a bit of both.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    SCAVENGER

I'm inevitable...

I am Iron Man
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    SCAVENGER
    Scavenger and tough kind also.
    I was stuck with collector and act 5 ultron
    My champs were stuck.
    I had to wait 2 days for normal arena to come so that i can get some units by playing arena. To buy that 40% revive.
    It was weekend. I was stuck for 2 days.
    It was difficult.
    Coz KABAM doesn't have 20% revive.
    I am a free to play player over a year i am playing this. And also the value of currency is different in each country.
    And i love this game for it's pop culture structure. The good old comic books back in the 90's as a millennial i enjoy this game.
    But man it's soo hard when you are a free to play player. Sooo soo hard in many stages. Like you wait for soo many months if somehow u can get some of the new champs from basic 5* then u get a daredevil netflix. Sometimes it hurts. But well i have a more or less ok team. Most of them are defenders. But i am fine.