**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the max amount of Champions you can have?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
With all the 1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, and 6*s in the game what is the max amount of Champions you can have including all star ratings?

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    All of them.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

All of them.

Like an exact number I mean, sorry for not specifying.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    to clarify; there is no limit.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I think he is more asking how many total champs are available to have atm. That number is hard to say because not every champ is available in 2* form and some have come out exclusively which would make it nearly impossible to have them all
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

to clarify; there is no limit.

I know there is no limit but what is the exact amount of Champions you can have if you have every version of every character.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited March 2019
    Try this wiki page: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Tier

Not all recent champions are available (not even Havok for example) but that's the closest I could find.

Edit: This is much better: https://mbch.guide/en/champions/spisok-imeyushhixsya-chempionov/
  • Keeps getting harder and harder to track, because of various “special” crystals that would give 2* versions of heroes that had never been available as 2* in the past (re, the ones in March for Fury Intel Quests to give heroes needed to enter quest with). Even the set of 6 available 1* champs from daily crystals have changed somewhat over the years, or ones that were part of a special Event that were not (and still aren't) available anywhere else currently in game.
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    There is also a 1 star Corvus Glaive coming. Maybe. Idk.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    I did a little tracking and found I did not have about 10 champs (latest being Nick Fury) which are (or will be) available in crystals.