**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons - How long will they be out?

I was just wondering when our last dungeon run will be available? Does anyone have information on this?

Comments

• WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    I'm sorry for asking. Why does everyone think that all the players have to be educated about every aspect of this game? I really don't understand. You could have just answered the question normally.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Usually they do 6 dungeon cycles in a row than stop for awhile. Tech/Science: Skill/cosmic: mutant/mystic. Than it repeats it a 2nd time. So usually 18 days. We are on the 2nd skill/cosmic dungeon so if it’s like it was last time their will be one more dungeon cycle after this one.
    Thank you very much. That was very helpful.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    WarBros23 said:

I'm sorry for asking. Why does everyone think that all the players have to be educated about every aspect of this game? I really don't understand. You could have just answered the question normally.

It’s offensive to people that know everything to not know everything. This attitude is why people are reluctant to ask honest questions.
    I honestly do not understand what you mean. Could you clarify? I personally am not saying that knowing a lot about this game is bad, but I feel as if I am not at fault for asking that question. I'm sorry if I interpreted his response wrong, but I am sure that he was hinting at my lack of knowledge about this game.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I think the last guy was being sarcastic. Just ask your questions and someone will answer eventually.
    Okay, I apologize. However, thank you for answering my question.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    WarBros23 said:

I was just wondering when our last dungeon run will be available? Does anyone have information on this?

Usually start mid month around 20th of a month to 5th of the next month