**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2 friends looking for an active alliance. Gold 3 up

We are looking for an ally that is active and complete AQ and AW.
We would like to be in same bg.
We have Line.
In game iSpec and NEO Mr Anderson

Comments

• We are new but will run maps 543 and most of us have gold experience if you are interested my line id is jeepbarnes
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53
    We are one rank below what you are looking for - silver 1

Hit robthezombiella up if interested

We have Line.

We have Line.

• CoumpiCoumpi Posts: 26
    LINE/INgame ID is Coumpi

Let’s talk
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    I have two spots open in my alliance HDAWN. Gold 2 tier 6 war and Quest 5x5 . We are very active and organized
  • Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67

• Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56

• Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56
    We run 554 each aq.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Add archangel442 on line, let’s talk
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Line ID onky707. Map 55444, gold 1. No donations,no drama, relaxed, organized, active. Let talk. I sent in game friend request to both if you.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Are you two in singapore timezone or similar? my alliance is in gold 3-2 and my BG is looking for 2 people to replace 2 others. Do you guys use whatsapp?
  • Headpool12Headpool12 Posts: 19
    Have you found somewhere?

My alliance is currently g2, maybe g1 next season. We play 55554 across all bgs.

If you’re interested message Shings12 on Line.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Update...4 guys looking for ally

• We have 4 spots open. Always active. Hit me up on Line gamzraven1
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I have space available in my alliance. We are normally Gold 2 but unfortunately fell to Gold 3 last season. We need some good help to get back to Gold 2.

Hit me up on Line or in-game: Sharperthanyou
    Ooh perfect, @NEO_mr_Anderson Are the 4 of you guys in the singapore area? if so, my alliance SG 3 would love to have you guys

@NEO_mr_Anderson i requested friend you in game if you would like to discuss further.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey Neo we have room for 4. I sent you a friend request so you can check us out. We lost a bg and dropped but are recruiting now to replace it and get back to gold! We are social and use line. We have been together since 2015 and have a strong core group of players. Thanks :)
  • DSwiceDSwice Posts: 3
    [KS22] Sleeping Giants: We are a 10 million rated alliance. We are a 44445 alliance, soon to be a 5x5 once we get more people! War is a focus for us! Our war rating is 1885 in tier 6. We finished Gold 2 last season hoping to push for gold 1 or higher next season. If you are interested please message me, DSwice or Killshot22. We do use line as a form of communication, although it’s not required but it sure is helpful!