**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which class needs a god tier champ the most?

TheDarkseidTheDarkseid Posts: 25
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Which class needs a god tier champ the most? 157 votes

Skill
6%
Vdh2008Mr_PlatypusSpity68AndyB1985DK1825Feeney234GNASTYDarkArrow07GertpoolNickig7 10 votes
Mutant
2%
RaaLazer_sharkAustin973Themanofj 4 votes
Science
81%
Etaki_LirakoiLagmelongtimeNonuAegonTNevvBLocoMotivesmutamattJamezBongYelin547ScnarfFuzzylumpsGeneral__RossDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabRenegade_DoggyMagicBentonAnimejay70Timone147Willjackson16stak 128 votes
Mystic
2%
SergioSpeedbumpWafflesalldaylugar_jar 4 votes
Cosmic
5%
BigMomum_m2SandwychJoneswizard365MarsRuiRuiIlovethanosdotcomQuikPikgohard123 8 votes
Tech
1%
Mia_Draconis01Dave_the_destroyerTru_dp_23 3 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Science
    Skill and science
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Science
    Skill already has Gwenpool and Crossbones, what else does it need?
  • Science
    There are no god tier, only good tier. Pretty sure that's a typo but yeah science class for sure. Even spiderman betrayed that class and became tech.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Do you want me to remind you the god tier champs that need adjustments?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Science
    Definitely science. We need a really good science champ as they are all pretty boring.

And please keep god tier champs. There is nothing exciting about getting or grinding for champs that are all equally good. I would gladly have the **** tier to have a god tier as I want something to shoot for. All games have characters that drive revenue by being better than the others. It is just good business.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Science
    Science it has purely **** champions I can't even touch a science champion anymore other than on AWD and then that's only my duped Spidey
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Science
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    Science it has purely **** champions I can't even touch a science champion anymore other than on AWD and then that's only my duped Spidey

Cap WWII, HULK, Quake, YJ.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Science
    Science. Hulk and Cap WWII are good but we need a game changer, one that could rekt a path with 5 5/65 buffet, masochism, md magik
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Science
    b..but u forgot spider gwen great sir!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Science
    I would argue that there should be no god tier champions, and instead each one should bring something different to the game making them each a respective option for their unique niche.

They can't all have the highest damage, or highest prestige, or stack 100 fury and crit for 100k damage while evading all projectiles.

So, with that rant and suggestion out of the way... easily Science. Green Goblin could have been that god tier Science champion, but since he landed up tech and slightly watered down because he was expected to make use of Collar Tech mastery and have his shock removed that didn't happen. The last really good Science champion was Quake, and while Spiderman and Hulk are both decent I'm not so sure I would call them god tier.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Science
    I am telling you guys the new 6* Luke Cage will be a god. You can finish LOL with him without any revives
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    Mystic
    Picked the wrong class
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Science
    Science - Mystic champs work so well with MD; but Science champs don't really gain much from their Mastery. Need some insane champs with complimenting Masteries
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    There are no longer God Tier Champs.
    Science
    weavile wrote: »
    Science. Hulk and Cap WWII are good but we need a game changer, one that could rekt a path with 5 5/65 buffet, masochism, md magik

I used my 5/50 4* Hulk throughout 5.2. He's great vs Collector. Can chain stun. Boss killer in AQ. Maybe even AW. 5* r4 will own LoL. What more of a game changer you want? Someone who one-hit kills everyone?
    Science
    There are no longer God Tier Champs.

Yeah sure SL, DV, Iceman, GP, AA, Sparky, are just mediocre.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Science
    Sadly I had bummer when i played with She-hulk :(
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Crossbones is not a god tier dude. He barely even gets Fury stacks post 12.0. It is also a very thin line on 'God tier'. It doesn't even really exist, so champions have their downside. Spark is a feather when it comes to getting hit. GP/Wolv/AA need to be able to bleed/poison, Hulk cant handle MD well, CA hits like a noodle, SL well he is true god tier. Hyperion i have never used him. Voodoo i seem to get smacked while evading with him quite often and he is very weak on health/armor to make up for the heal, and does slow damage against poison immunity but otherwise a beast.

Hyperion is a god tier champ, vodo can do great dmg with the power burn buffs, his oy downside is full immunity nodes
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Crossbones is not a god tier dude. He barely even gets Fury stacks post 12.0. It is also a very thin line on 'God tier'. It doesn't even really exist, so champions have their downside. Spark is a feather when it comes to getting hit. GP/Wolv/AA need to be able to bleed/poison, Hulk cant handle MD well, CA hits like a noodle, SL well he is true god tier. Hyperion i have never used him, i think he doesn't do well against stun immunity. Voodoo i seem to get smacked while evading with him quite often and he is very weak on health/armor to make up for the heal, and does slow damage against poison immunity but otherwise a beast.

If gwenpool is bleed queen then hype is incenrate king, his only downside is mystic despersion in war or spite nodes. other wise he is GoD...
    #VVIP#