**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this how people get hooked on this game?

So my friend has been telling me about Contest of Champions for a couple months now, and I never really bothered to try it out. Seeing as how I had a day off I call him up to tell him I downloaded the game. He swings by and gives me a couple tips before I start playing. Never sell heroes, don't buy crystals, save units for masteries, get Parry and Dexterity. He also tells me to not get too frustrated when I don't pull good heroes.

I guess I got pretty lucky with getting a 4 star from a premium crystal after beating Act 1. He shows me the Intel quests so I did some of those and got some shards. Three crystals back to back to back and I get these guys..

Comments

• This is why I'm quitting the game, my rng sucks 😪

My friend told me that it's pretty much downhill from here haha
  • Yeah I don't really like spending on mobile games out of pocket, but the Deadpool offer seems pretty dope. Maybe I'll use my Google Play rewards for it
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My son Richard got a 4* Cap WW2 from his very first prem. I think that beginners are given slightly better pulls to increase their interest starting off. But then again, I've seen new players who had no such luck. It probably is totally random, just players are more likely to remember that first few awesome pulls but then stop keeping track soon aftér.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

My son Richard got a 4* Cap WW2 from his very first prem. I think that beginners are given slightly better pulls to increase their interest starting off. But then again, I've seen new players who had no such luck. It probably is totally random, just players are more likely to remember that first few awesome pulls but then stop keeping track soon aftér.

Name checks out 😂
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★

Yeah I don't really like spending on mobile games out of pocket, but the Deadpool offer seems pretty dope. Maybe I'll use my Google Play rewards for it

The Deadpool offer is only given once. If you are into casual spending on games, you can seriously consider taking it up, as once the offer expires, it is unlikely you can ever get it again.

I am 💯%, free-to-play, since June 2016 and I don't have this champ at any tier at all and did not see any offer at all since that first offer when I was at beginner level.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Yeah I don't really like spending on mobile games out of pocket, but the Deadpool offer seems pretty dope. Maybe I'll use my Google Play rewards for it

Don't do it. Once you do then you tend to get stuck in that loop. Again and again and again. And you feel bad about it in the end but then comes again the loop. So just don't make that call ever to buy an offer.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

This is why I'm quitting the game, my rng sucks 😪

Bye
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103

You won't be able to pull that Deadpool in the future, and the likelihood of them repeating what we saw last year with Deadpool is low. It's only 15$, get him. If you don't, you'll regret it until the game gets taken down or you decide to give it the quits.